Update 01.008.00 has arrived for NBA 2K21and here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
Today’s patch is for the next-gen version of the game, which includes the PS5 and Xbox Series X / S. This patch was released today, April 6th, 2021. A patch for the current generation systems, namely the PS4 and Xbox One platforms, should be released very soon.
In today’s next-gen patch, 2K Sports updated the likeness and facial animations for many of the real-life NBA players in the game. They also fixed some issues with the MyTEAM mode.
You can take a look at the patch notes below.
NBA 2K21 Update 1,008,000 Patch Notes
- The following players have received a number of similarity updates:
- Darius Bazley
- Tyler Bey
- Hamidou Diallo
- Jahmi’us Ramsey
- Domantas Sabonis
- Luka Samanic
- Landry Shamet
- Rayjon Tucker
- Fixed a rare issue in MyNBA when starting a store from the off-season
- Fixed menu issues with the Mystery level in Domination
- Duplicate attribute boosts for triangle and post coaches have been removed
- Fixed a win / loss exploit in Unlimited and other multiplayer modes
- Visual improvements to dark matter have been made in certain menus
- Fixed an issue with the geologist’s achievement / trophy
- Added additional preparations for future seasons of MyTEAM
The next-gen version of NBA 2K21 is now available for the X / S systems of the PS5 and Xbox series. For more information on today’s patch, see the official website.
2K Sports NBA 2K21