NBA 2K20 developers have now released a new update. We have the full patch notes for update 1.12 on April 20. After such a long wait for the game update, this latest version comes just a few weeks after the 1.11 game update, so it will be interesting to know what 2K devs have really changed to the game.
The NBA 2K20 1.12 update can now downloaded for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. On PS4, you should download 580MB, depending on the platform, download size may vary.
NBA 2K20 Patch Notes 1.12
There are no detailed patch notes yet! So far, the following is known:
- Improved stability and general user experience improvements.
- Added crashing issues.
- Addressed stuttering/lag issues.
- Fixed framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Added audio-related improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Stay tuned to BreakinGameNews for the latest NBA 2K20 patch notes pdates, and content drop news for the game.