The developers responsible for Mortal Kombat 11 have launched today Update 1.22. We have all the details for this update.
Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.22 now downloadable for PS4 and Xbox One. On PS4 you have to download and install 7GB. Today’s update adds the skin pack for Aftermath owners and fixed some bugs.
Mortal Kombat 11 (MK11) 1.22 patch notes
General game settings
Character specific settings
- Cetrion – Fixed a rare issue that could cause the first hit of Deadly Winds to be unable to be traded under certain circumstances.
- Cetrion – Bouncing Rock no longer has its hit regions removed when reflected
- D’Vorah – Infested Krushing Blow now triggers when hitting Jacqui while airborne with Bionic Bounce, (Air) Shrapnel Blast, (Air) Prototype Rocket and (Air) Grenade Launcher
- Kitana – Square Wave and (Air) Square Wave hit and rejection regions have been slightly adjusted
- Kotal kahn – Mehtizquia Cut Amplify Krushing Blow now triggers when hitting Jacqui while in the air with Bionic Bounce, (Air) Shrapnel Blast, (Air) Prototype Rocket and (Air) Grenade Launcher
- Sonya – Mortar Strike (KAT Turret) will no longer sometimes fire in the wrong direction under certain circumstances
- Sonya – Fixed a visual issue with KAT Turret – KAT Tantrum’s damage effects do not look correct on some characters
- Shang tsung – Fixed an issue that prevented The Essence Thief Brutality from activating properly
Source: Mortal Kombat