Update 1.34 has arrived for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzoneand here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
Much like many other Call of Duty updates, the file size is really huge today. The PS5 and PS4 versions of the game are 52 GB each! The Xbox Series X / S and Xbox One sizes are 57.8 GB. The PC version is only installed for Warzone 52.4 GB and for Modern Warfare and Warzone 133.6 GB.
According to Raven Software, the reason the file size is so large is “to optimize the data.” You may also want to invest in more hard drive space if the game takes up too much space! You can read the patch notes below.
Modern Warfare and Warzone Update 1.34 Patch Notes
- Fixed Dev Error 6634 for Xbox.
- Fixed subtitles for Sims, Beck and Garcia.
- Armor should now consistently appear as floor loot across all games.
- The tactical map has been updated:
- You can now double-click to place a hazard ping.
- Hovering your mouse over some pingable objects now sometimes gives you the name of the object so you can more easily see what you are pointing at.
- It should be a little easier now to point exactly what you want when items are very close together.
- The text “Delete pings” has been changed to “Remove my pings”.
- Fixed an off-map exploit near Chemical Engineering on Rebirth Island.
- In Plunder, Self Revive can now be deleted from the Quick Inventory menu.
- Briefly pressing and holding the ping button using the keyboard / mouse or any pumping ping control scheme allows you to delete all placed pings at once.
- The size of the AUG’s base recoil in the Cold War has been increased.
- Unlocking Cold War weapons will now properly display in the After Action Report.
- The suppressor muzzle now correctly shows the masking of the muzzle flash as a professional.
- The Cavalry Lancer run now increases the damage done to vehicles.
- Smooth zoom and variable zoom areas now mount properly on vertical walls.
- Fixed some issues with ADS trigger animations in areas.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some Cold War barrels from having the intended effects.
- Baker’s fourth operator mission objective to eliminate 15 enemies with one weapon with a 2x magnified scope or higher is now properly tracked.
The game can be played on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X / S, PS4 and Xbox One. To learn more about today’s patch notes, visit the official website.
Cal of Duty: Warzone Call of Duty: Modern Wafare Raven software