Update 1.05 has arrived for MLB The Show 21and here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
This new update for MLB The Show 21 will be released on May 11, 2021 at 4 a.m. The update number is 1.05 for PS4, 1.005 for PS5 and 1.45 for Xbox One and Xbox Series X / S. The fifth update should work the same on all of the above platforms.
While no new content will be released for Update 5, numerous fixes and improvements have been made in various areas of the game. The core gameplay has seen the most improvements so far.
You can read the full patch notes below.
MLB The Show 21 Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- The club will no longer go through the ball if the swing is “too late”
- Fixed an issue where the bat would move strangely on late check swings
- Fixed a bug where the catcher would occasionally fail to set up a ball after a blow was thrown
- Fixed a bug that could freeze the game online after pitching out
- Fixed a crash that would occasionally occur when swinging in dirt on a field and missing
- Runners won’t turn around in a home theft if they’re safe when they hit R2
- Fixed an issue that prevented runners from having the base path
- Fixed a bug that caused catchers out of position when tagging at home to play a dropped ball animation resulting in a missing tag
- Fixed an issue where subbing an outfield player in Extra Innings would cause the CPU to lose a base runner
There are no hit or game balance changes in this update.
- Fixed a bug that caused the wrong uniform to be displayed in Extra Innings
- Fixed an issue where a user would want to “sell fast” when trying to sell with quick actions now
ROAD TO THE SHOW
- Fixed an issue where in-game device attributes were not being applied
- Fixed an issue that prevented statistical revenue from archetype missions
- Fixed a bug that caused the user’s position to appear as a “pinch hitter” for the next game.
- The correct stats are now displayed in the Rookie of the Year award
- Fixed an issue where a CPU outfielder would stop and not respond to an oncoming ball
- The user will no longer be just a banker when called to the MLB
- The OSD text for RTTS championship wins has been corrected to reflect minor changes to the league name
- Fixed in-game saving for Custom Franchise and Stadium Creator
- Fixed an issue that prevented eligible players removed from the injured list during the playoffs from being added to the playoff list
- Various updates for numerous stadiums including lights, dirt, nets, etc.
- The Great American Ballpark’s house and visitor bullpens have been swapped
- Various optimizations and improvements to the Snap mode
- Fixed an issue where the user was warned of an “empty canvas” if they weren’t using one
- Various prop fixes
- Fixed a bug that caused the game’s pause timer to indefinitely reset
- The marketplace notification has been moved to the top right corner of the screen again to prevent the stub and profile from overlapping
- The correct year for player stats is now displayed on the Roster Update screen
- Fixed an issue with the career stats “Hits Allowed” on the “Pitching Matchup” loading screen
- Inside edge boosts for pitchers are now displayed over the correct player card attributes
- Minor UI adjustments to the RTTS and Diamond Dynasty menus
More information about this update can be found on the official website. MLB The Show 21 is available now for the PS5, Xbox Series X / S, PS4 and Xbox One platforms.
GAME OFFERSGet Twitch Prime for free now and receive items, rewards and free in-game games
MLB The Show 21 MLB The Show 21 Guides