The developers responsible for Mortal Kombat 11 today they launched a new PC upgrade. We have all the details for this update.
Mortal Kombat 11 update on September 15 now downloadable for PC. Today’s update includes general game adjustments and some bug fixes.
Mortal Kombat 11 (MK11) patch notes
- The post-game menu can now be navigated correctly with a mouse even if the screen setting is not set to 100.
- Fixed an issue where the mouse cursor would appear stuck if Player 1 opened the options menu before Player 2 finished their selection.
- Fixed an issue where the rewards menu appeared to be cut off in Screen Adjustment and was set to a low value.
- Fixed an issue where the user was unable to ‘Equip the Skin’ with a mouse click.
- The user can no longer manipulate the options with the mouse when the other player pauses the title.
- Xbox One controller tips now appear on loading screens when using the Xbox One controller.
- Fixed an issue with the FPS meter overlaying the ping meter in the room lobby.
- The View Profile option has been recovered.