Update 1.09 has arrived for Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Moralesand here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
The update version is 1.09 in the PS4 version of the game, while the PS5 gets update number 1.009. Both patches should be available now and are not the biggest updates ever released.
One of the cooler new features in the update is the ‘Track Suit’ which is available for free. Insomniac Games was really nice to be offering new suits for free instead of putting them behind a DLC paywall.
Aside from the new color, various other bug fixes have also been made to the game. You can read the full patch notes of the new update posted below.
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Update 1.09 Patch Notes
- ZivaRT support added for Classic, Great Responsibility, Winter, Uptown Pride, and Advanced Tech suits on PS5
- The Advanced Tech Suit has been added
- The Advanced Tech Suit sticker has been added to Photo mode
General corrections & Polish
- Improved stability
- Fixed an issue where the player could fall through the map during the mission repeat
- Fixed an issue where the player model could not be fully rendered
- Fixed a lighting issue in Central Park
- Fixed an issue where Roxxon bases would appear excessively dark
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales is available now for the PS4 and PS5 consoles. For more information on today’s patch, see the official website.
Insomniac Games Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales