Update 1.31 has arrived for Marvel’s AvengerHowever, the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch is not yet known.
Update 1.31 was implemented for one reason alone to fix the bug that plagues the entire Marvel’s Avengers community. A day ago, Crystal Dynamics released a well-spoken update at 1:30 a.m. At the same time, this “deadly” problem has been merged, making the game unplayable for many people out there.
Marvel’s Avengers Update 1.31 Patch Notes
As mentioned above, the full list of patches has not yet been announced. The team claims that this patch was only intended to fix the crash problem. Reddit and other forums are awash with gamers mentioning they can’t even play the game, and this new update apparently fixed that for almost everyone, with a few exceptions.
First, a temporary fix was introduced that, while problematic, actually made the game playable. You had to uninstall the game without deleting your saved data and then download it again. The installed version would be version 1.29, avoiding the corrupted data of 1.30 so that you can actually enjoy the game without crashing.
Everything that was mentioned above is said to have been fixed with the new patch 1.31, making Marvel’s Avengers playable again without any problems. As soon as the full list of patch notes is posted, we will update the article here. For now, here is the list of update 1.30 patch notes that seem to have put the game in the annoying position it was in before:
- Added support for Nvidia’s DLSS upscaling technology.
- Fixed issues with mouse and keyboard sprinting when sprint hold option is enabled.
- Fixed Thor and Captain America’s ranged abilities when using the toggle to aim.
- Fixed issues related to saving games.
- Fixed progress related issues.
- Fixed problem loading the game.
- Added general game stability and performance fixes.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Other minor fixes.
Marvel’s Avenger is available for PlayStation, Xbox, PC and Google Stadia. For more information on the game, see official website.
– This article was updated on: April 8, 2021
Marvel’s Avenger Marvel’s Leader of the Avenger