Marvel’s Avengers Beta has been available for all platforms since August 20th. Now Square Enix has released a new beta update.
The Marvel’s Avengers Beta Update 1.05 is now available for download, for all platforms. We do not know the size of the download.
We’ll also show you the Patch Notes 1.0.4 in case you missed them.
Marvel’s Avenegers Patch Notes 1.05
Beta Update 1.4.0
- Added an option in Settings to adjust Camera Shake Sensitivity
- Decreased amount of motion blur during sprint and flight
- Multiple improvements and optimizations made to matchmaking
- Changed default settings to wide combat camera distance, heavy targeting assistance and matchmaking disabled
- Improvement to vaulting
- Fixed several reported crashes
- Fixed issue with multiple Super Heroes spawning
- Decreased delay of loot drops
- Save game optimizations
Beta Update 1.5.0
- Fixed rare issue of players losing certain gear
- Additional matchmaking improvements
- Rare crashes fixes
- Moved Enable Matchmaking prompt to occur after the War Table is unlocked
- Added a link to 1st Party store to main menu
Source: Square Enix