EA Sports today released a new Title Update 3 for Madden NFL 21. Below, you will find all the information about this update on September 10.
the Madden NFL 1.07 update It is now available to download for PS4, Xbox One and PC. On Playstation 4, the download size is 573 MB, depending on the platform, the size may be different.
There have been many complaints about Madden 21 in the last few days, many players are upset that some important features are not working properly, such as QB raises.
Madden 21 Patch 1.07 Notes
- Rush Pass
- Fixed an issue that prevented Containment Defenders from remaining in Containment when blocked by a runner in the backfield. The runner will maintain his holding behavior when blocked by any blocker on the line or in the backfield.
- Fixed an issue that caused players’ initial fast-paced movement to contain them to take them to inner space instead of assigned outer space.
- Adding logic to support QB Contain vs game action pass plays
- Fixed ‘Coach On Field’ issues related to fast pass
- Added logic so that defenders without the Throwing Specialist ability no longer cause fumbles on pocket quarterbacks with normal Sack animations only in competitive playstyle. Only defenders with the Throwing Specialist ability will be able to force a fumble on a quarterback who is in the pocket in Competitive.
- Defensive cover
- Fixed an issue when using the move in a Twins / Slots formation versus Nickel / Dime / Dollar defenses, the defenders inappropriately swapping assignments, leaving the receiver uncovered
- Adding logic to Cover 4 Quarters to better handle plays like PA Crossers
- Fixed an issue that prevented defenders in press lineup from properly backtracking
- Fixed an alignment issue when flipping Nickel 2-4-5 SS Reno Zone
- Fixed some boarding issues sometimes preventing boarding animations from firing in front of Juke and Jurdle movements
- Fixed an issue that caused a receiver to lift off the ground and become a tackle during a possession reception.
- Fixed an issue that caused the QB to not react after throwing an INT while being hit by a defender
- Fixed an issue that allowed ball carriers to fake defenders behind them when using the spinning motion.
- Pull the sack
- Adding new logic for when a defender hits a quarterback on his throwing arm, the quarterback will no longer be able to throw the ball. The quarterback will be forced to throw in the ball or the ball will be lost
- Increased fumble chance for quarterbacks throwing out of a bag who are hit significantly before they have started their forward arm swing. The greater the discrepancy in the defender’s Tackle Index versus the quarterback’s strength in favor of the defender, the greater the probability of a fumble
- Fixed a launch of the Sack animation where the Quarterback would not drop the ball.
- DEVELOPER NOTE: Our goal with the Pull Out of the Bag Improvements was to provide more balance to this new feature that has a significant impact on the game. There is more risk of trying to throw the ball every time a defender is close to the passer. It is now up to the user to ensure that the pass has started on time or else a defender will be able to force a fumble when it is hit before the arm has started to advance. We have also made sure that when you start the pass on time, you serve the ball properly with the correct distance and accuracy.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the left tackle from blocking the correct defender when executing HB Zone Weak plays against Nickel 3-3-5
- Fixed an issue with graphical distortion occasionally displaying over blocker resistance bars
- General fixes
- Tuning the winning chances of the RAC capture to reduce the frequency of low-rated coverage defenders getting capture knockouts versus higher-rated receivers
- Fixed an issue where pressing RT / R2 + A / X at snap time would sometimes cause the QB to instantly throw receiver A / X
- Tuning to give the user control a little earlier after an interception
- Fixed an issue that caused quarterbacks to use drastic turns on subtle moves
- Set the running speed for the ball carriers to the triple option and the speed option, allowing speed to be accelerated earlier
- Adjusted some celebration animation issues to fix some minor issues
- QB front elbow tuning when in pocket to improve visual quality
Madden Ultimate Team Updates:
- Speed improvements in Madden Ultimate Team menus and return of game modes
- Speed improvements when interacting with your players and items, including updates.
- Fixes an issue where items on the content list screen were initially displayed as 50/50
- Many miscellaneous enhancements to the MUT menu user interface
- Fixed an issue in MUT Squads where roles were not being properly respected
Superstar KO updates:
- Fixed an issue in Superstar KO where roles were not being properly respected
Updates to the face of the franchise:
- General stability improvements
- Fixed an issue with users selecting the “Let Fate Decide” option when being redacted
- Fixed an issue with the user difficulty setting returning to Rookie after each game
- Adjustment of X-Factor capabilities for users who select the “Active List” option when starting a new franchise save.
- The next franchise update blog will be posted around the start of the NFL season and will outline the current plans and target schedule for the first of three planned franchise mode updates for Madden NFL 21.
The Yard Updates:
- Adding “Frienderboards” to The Yard
- These are leaderboards populated by your friends list that will show the highest score per event
- Adding a popup window to remind those who play VS CPU events that they need a full group to play
- When a user is an offensive captain, control will now default to the QB even if his CAP is in another position group.
- Fixes an issue where location icons may not appear
- Fixed an issue where the full list of house rules would not appear.
- Fixes an issue where users may mistakenly see “Searching for teammates” after exiting a session.
- Fixed an issue where Coach Cam would always display a CAP as QB # 12.
- Fixes on the step leading to the slots catcher’s drag wheel path in Crossfire
- Fixed minor camera issue where view was blocked by objects
- Fixed an issue that allowed an additional play after a fumble that went out of bounds on the last play of the game.
- Fixed a ‘Coach On Field’ issue showing “Flick” on the ball carrier after catching a pass
- Online stability improvements
- General improvements to the menu and interface
Source: Madden 21 / EA