The cherry blossoms have returned Animal Crossing: New Horizonsand it’s time to tinker Cherry blossom DIY recipes. The limited-time event only runs for the first ten days of April, which gives players a small time frame for collecting the floating petals.
Where to find cherry blossom petals
Players may notice that some of their trees have blossomed into pink cherry blossoms. However, petals do not fall off by shaking a tree. They have to take out their nets and catch petals that are floating in the sky. The petals appear randomly so it will take some time to catch enough.
Another way to grab cherry blossom petals is by trading with other players. Working with friends will help save the DIY recipes before time runs out.
How to Collect Cherry Blossom DIY Recipes
Cherry blossom DIY recipes are displayed in a number of different ways. One of the easiest is to listen to Isabelle’s daily report, where she sends everyone the recipe for an outdoor picnic set.
The second way is to use the slingshot and pop balloons that are floating in the sky. It will take some patience to collect them all, especially since these limited-time recipes are not presented by villagers or sold in stores.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons: Cherry Blossom DIY Recipes
There are 14 DIY recipes to collect and use. Unfortunately, there won’t be any new recipes in 2021, but new players will now have the opportunity to collect these rare items.
[Video]Relive spring with discoveries coming to your island in April! At the beginning of the month, enjoy the beauty of the cherry blossoms in full bloom or plan your own prom with seasonal items and outfits! #Dangerous deer #ACNH pic.twitter.com/MSIIAm2kQa
– Isabelle (@animalcrossing) April 2, 2021
Here is the list of cherry blossom DIY recipes:
- Flower observation lantern – 5 cherry blossom petals, 4 hardwood
- Cherry blossom bonsai – 6 cherry blossom petals, 2 hardwood, 3 lumps of weed, 3 clay
- Cherry blossom branches – 8 cherry blossom petals, 4 branches, 5 tone
- Cherry blossom clock – 5 cherry blossom petals, 1 iron nugget
- Cherry blossom base – 10 cherry blossom petals, 20 lumps of weed
- Cherry blossom blossom pile – 5 cherry blossom petals
- Cherry blossom pouch – 6 cherry blossom petals
- Cherry blossom pond stone – 3 cherry blossom petals, 10 stones
- Cherry blossom tree wall – 10 cherry blossom petals, 5 hardwood
- Cherry blossom umbrella – 7 cherry blossom petals
- Cherry blossom stick – 3 cherry blossom petals, 3 star fragment
- Outdoor picnic set – 10 cherry blossom petals
- Sakura wooden wall – 5 cherry blossom petals, 10 wood
- Sakura wood floors – 5 cherry blossom petals, 10 wood
Once players have collected all of the DIY recipes and made the items, there may be some cherry blossom petals left over. While players can give these leftovers to friends, they can also be sold to the twins at Nook’s Cranny for 200 bells each.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is an exclusive Nintendo Switch available now.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Nintendo