The multiplayer shooter Insurgency sandstorm You have received Update 1.7.1. We have the full patch notes for this update on August 26.
New World Interactive has released the update, Insurgency Update 1.7.1 can now be downloaded. The update is now released first for the PC version, console players will have to wait a few days.
Insurgency Sandstorm: Patch Notes for Update 1.7.1
- Updated global lighting settings to more closely match lighting prior to engine update from update 1.7.1 to 4.25
- Reduced instances of AI shooting a player after they are hiding behind cover instead of suppressing the player’s last known visible position.
- Fixed an issue that caused reflective surfaces (windows, glass, etc.) within the smoke to be visible to players outside of the smoke.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to fall off the elevator floor in the Ministry even though it was a lot of fun
- Fixed an issue with gear (armor, ammo vests, etc.) on corpses disappearing earlier.
- Fixed an issue where chargers dropped by quick reloads would immediately disappear
- Fixed an issue where magazines would only appear in the middle of a staged reload animation
- Fixed previous and next track buttons not responding in game menu.
- Fixed an issue where the flashlight flash was not displaying correctly in night vision
- Fixed issue where renaming folders would also copy all items that you had previously selected into that folder
- Fixed issue, so changing stream type by tier will preserve tier subfolder when adding sublevel again.
- Some gamers experience stuttering and performance issues; we are collecting community feedback on the issue here to resolve it faster
- Fire support sounds will sometimes play out of order or not play at all
- Voiceover lines for fire support kills are not triggering correctly
- Fire support kills are not added to the commander and observer score
- Backward compatibility of mods has been broken and mods must be re-activated
- In-game hints may show a space between the text and the relevant hotkey in certain circumstances
- Setting a community server as a favorite does not save
- The Welrod can snag the camera in restricted areas
- Third person jump animation can show players clipping leg to world
- Night map replays are played with the wrong lighting scenario
- Fixed being unable to search for skinned weapon magazines from the Honey Badger and Mk14 EBR.
- Mines are not activated when vehicles pass over them.