Update 1.30 has arrived for Immortal Fenyx Risingand here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
This new patch for Immortals Fenyx Rising was released on April 6, 2021 and should be available on all platforms. It’s around 4GB if you have the PS4 version of the game. It’s only 3.18 GB for PS5. If you have the Xbox Series X / S and Xbox One it is 5.82 GB and 5.74 GB, respectively. Finally, the size is 2.97 GB for Switch and 4.9 GB for PC.
Aside from the usual bug fixes, the new patch is also being released to support the ‘The Lost Gods’ DLC pack. You can read the full patch notes below.
Immortal Fenyx Rising Update 1.30 Patch Notes
- Added support for the new content “The Lost Gods”.
- Stability improvements.
- Performance improvements.
- Fixed an issue where Fenyx would disable combat mode after being ejected from Ajax’s fort.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the “Save Our Hides” search from starting.
- Fixed an issue where Fenyx would not be able to interact with the portal in the Family Emergency quest.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the player from completing the Spring Hope Eternal quest.
- Various progress issues were fixed with additional content from “A New God”.
- [FIXED] Fixed an issue that could result in the “A Tale of Fire and Lightning” quest not being available after purchasing it through Ubisoft Connect.
- [FIXED] Fixed an issue where the player would not have the relics in their inventory during the “It belongs in a museum … um … Pantheon!” Search.
- Fixed an issue where Fenyx would not get electrum from a live quest.
- A check has been added to ensure Fenyx are granted looted Darkside Ax Set skins.
- Fixed an issue where Athena’s Last Blessing would not be given to the player.
- Fixed an issue where Medusa would no longer take damage from Fenyx.
- Fixed an issue where the player could assign the same button for Jump and Slide, which would break the Slide action.
- A mysterious mount that crashed the game has been removed. We sent it back to the DLC that it belongs to
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash more frequently in quality mode on ps5
- [Mouse and Keyboard] An option has been added that allows you to turn off evasive action by pressing a directional key twice.
Immortal Fenyx Rising is out now for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X / S, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. For more information on today’s patch, see the official Ubisoft forums.
Immortal Fenyx Rising Ubisoft