The ,Island tour creator‘Function was recently launched for Animal Crossing: New Horizons. This limited-time app allows you to showcase your island to the world by creating posters and tour videos. How to create a Island tour Poster for Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
How to Make an Island Tour Poster for Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Creating a poster for your island is very easy, but not too obvious at first glance. By following these steps you will be able to create your own poster in no time.
- First of all, you need to take a screenshot of the photo you want to use to create your poster in the Animal Crossing game. You can do this by pressing the record button at any time during playback or using the camera function of the Nook phone.
- Then you need to send the screenshot to a smart device. To do this, go to the album on your Nintendo Switch, then press A and select “Send to Smart Device”. You can then follow the instructions to scan QR codes and your photo should download.
- Now you need to go to the Island Tour Creator web app. You can access it Here.
- Once there, Tom Nook will walk you through the process.
- All you have to do is enter the name of your island, select the downloaded photo, then add your favorite frame and choose a tagline. You can also enter your dream address if you want.
That sums up how to make an Island Tour poster for Animal Crossing: New Horizons to share on social media, to your friends, or just to keep as a memento of your island adventure.
Note that this feature should only be available until the end of 2021.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is now available on Nintendo Switch
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Animal Crossing: New Horizons leads Nintendo