Murkrow in the Newr Pokémon Snap seems a little overwhelming as none of its interactions with the environment or you are really that interesting. On the other hand, due to their nature, this may actually be their gimmick on purpose. They are night creatures, after all, and cheaters in general, so having a low profile goes without saying. However, let’s take a closer look at how you can take a screenshot of their special moments.
Here’s how to get a picture of every Murkrow behavior in New Pokémon Snap
1 – star
- Take a screenshot remotely as they walk around on the floor.
2 – star
- Throw a few fluffruits at them as they tend to come over in groups to scare them. The moment they fly away, take the photo. The timing can be a bit strange, so try a few times until you get it right.
3 – star
- If you notice them landing on the ground before you reach the bridge area of the Florio Natural Park (night), try to take as many pictures of them as you can. The goal is to catch one who is good enough and where both Murkrow are staring at you without moving their wings or their bodies. They need to stay stationary as they have their face turned on you.
4 – star
- If there is no murkrow on the ground, throw fluffruits after the bridge on the same lawn on your right. You can attract a flock of murkrow, and if you keep throwing fluffruits without scaring them away, some of them can get close and start eating them. If you take this screenshot, you will have reached the 4-star moment.
* Please note that as you increase your research level, you may encounter different Pokémon behaviors at each stage in New Pokémon Snap. If you can’t seem to find the right moment for what you’re looking for, it may be because of that. Take pictures at a certain stage to unlock all the research stages and complete your Photodex.
Newr Pokémon Snap is available on Nintendo Switch. For more related content on the game, check out our guides here.
Newr Pokémon Snap New Pokémon Snap Instructions