Guerrilla Games released a new PC update for Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition. Below are the full patch notes for this September 16 update.
the Horizon Zero Dawn PC Update 1.05 is now available for download. Today’s update fixes some bugs in the game and makes improvements.
HZD PC Edition 1.05 patch notes
- Fixed a crash in NetPresenceManager that some players were experiencing when entering the game or cue point from the main menu
- Fixed a crash where the Steam SDK could crash on initialization when the game executable was launched directly from the installation folder instead of via Steam.
- Fixed a crash that would occur if the player pressed ‘Stop’ on Steam immediately after pressing ‘Play’
- Fixed a startup crash when using Avast antivirus
- Fixed a crash that could occur when VRAM was about to oversubscribe.
- Fixed an issue with Aloy’s hair not displaying correctly when the game was running above 30 FPS
- Shading animations (eg, hologram locks on doors, GAIA in cutscenes, etc) are no longer locked at 30 FPS, but instead run at an unlocked frame rate.
- Fixed an issue with flickering textures in the main quest “A Gift from the Past”.
- Fixed an issue with flashing snow assets.
- Fixed an issue with flickering paints in Song’s Edge
- Fixed graphical corruption issues that only occurred on specific GPUs
- Fixed an issue where the game would open in windowed mode instead of full screen when the player uses another window when launching the game.
- Fixed an issue where the game would not run at the correct resolution when switching from window to full screen
- Added an option to disable “blurry sidebars” in ultra-wide resolutions and show black sidebars instead
- Allow players to start the game even if the Windows version used is found to be too low to run the game in a stable condition
- Added an option to turn off controller rumble / rumble
- Fixed a problem in storing the attribute ‘permission to track data’ of the player profile (later this permission was requested again)
- Fixed an issue where the opening cutscene music would not play if the player retired and immediately started a new game.
- Fixed an issue where reversing mouse controls would also affect dialog tree options entry