Horizon Zero Dawn patch 1.03 notes
Guerrilla Games today released a new PC update for Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition. Below are the full patch notes for this August 31 patch.
the Horizon Zero Dawn PC Update 1.03 is now available for download. We do not know the size of the download at this time. Today’s update fixes some bugs in the game and optimizations are made.
HZD PC Edition 1.03 patch notes
- Fixed a GPU resource leak that could build up over time and cause instability.
- Fixed a GPU crash that caused a crash that could occur when using Asynchronous Computing.
- Fixed a crash when the AI tried to target an invalid position.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when sound obstruction was calculated in highly detailed areas.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when moving the game to a monitor with different DPI settings while in the menu.
- Fixed an issue where some players would crash on launch due to incorrect memory allocation.
- Fixed a GPU crash that occurred when the window was resized to a very small size.
- Fixed a progression issue where some players were still children and did not transition to adult Aloy.
- Fixed an issue where snow warping was not working properly in the Frozen Wilds area.
- Fixed an issue where the Focus skill could stop working.
- 4K upscaling: Fixed an issue where the game would not display properly in 4K when booting.
- Frame rate limiter: Improved frame rate limiter functionality to be more accurate.
- Localization – Specific error messages localized.
- Windows version check: The game checks if Windows 10 Build 1809 or higher is used (lower versions cause instability in DirectX 12).
- Minimum Spec Warning: Improved minimum specification warning message and options.
- Saving issue warning: Cleared text displayed when you don’t have access to the My Document folder or don’t have enough disk space.
- Player Profile Validation – Player Profile is now validated and corrupted profiles (caused by manual editing or tweaking tools) rejected.