Cradle Games released a new Xbox One update for Hellpoint today. We will have all the information about this patch on August 24.
the Hellpoint Xbox One Update 18.104.22.168 is now available for download. The update includes many bug fixes, such as the issue with online multiplayer on Xbox.
This update was only released for Xbox One! Cradle Games has so far released all the updates individually for the respective platform.
Hellpoint 22.214.171.124 XOne Patch Notes
- Online multiplayer fixed on Xbox One
- Fixed frame rate drop issue
- Items no longer disappear from inventory
- Players whose items disappeared from their inventories can now return them. Keys, omnicubes, programs, blueprints, and healing items previously lost are returned to your inventory when you visit the level where they were previously looted.
Example: You found a key in the Sohn district and it disappeared from your inventory. When you enter the Sohn district again, this key will be automatically added to your backpack. Unfortunately, weapons, armor, and consumables (such as upgrade chips) cannot be recovered. Please accept our apologies for this.
- Fixed an issue where the omnicube was not equipped.
- Fixed Victim’s Poker second swing not dealing any damage.
- Fixed Shield Charge (to run, raise your shield and run towards an enemy while holding the Sprint button)
- Reduction in the number of interactions saved with the cloud.
- Fixed a situation where the armor would not perform to its fullest if its minimum requirements are provided by a body or mind module (this includes a specific spacesuit that does not function in space)
- Fixed a number of loot items being invisible.
- Fixed switches connecting Alma Mater to the building where they could only be used once.
- Fixed a display issue where item dismantling would show quite crazy values
- Automatically equip the omnicube for people who didn’t equip it and couldn’t equip it again
- Fixed the firing mode damage cone for different shotguns.
- Fixed the Daemon Cannon weapon melee attack.
- Retouching the Sentient
- Comments added to main menu when game syncs to cloud
- Added a timeout to sync if the cloud is too heavy
- Optimization of a series of calls to the cloud.
- Fixed material template on artillery weapon.
- Fixed the numbers displayed in the Weapon Editor.
- Fixed the player not holding heavy weapons on their shoulder.
- Fixed final cutscene for Sentient Hard Mode.
- Fixed radiation healing to remove damage over time effect.
- Possible solution for the ghost that keeps walking towards a wall
- Server requests have been removed and timed.
- Fixed firearms and catalysts in online multiplayer.
- Fixed omnicube replication in online multiplayer.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when two attacks were executed at the same time while playing online co-op.
- Fixed a possible crash when attacking with a melee weapon and a firearm at almost the same time.