Cradle Games released a new update for Hellpoint today. We will have all the information about this patch on September 14.
the Hellpoint Xbox One Update 1.05 is now available for download. The update includes some bug fixes and changes.
Hellpoint 1.05 patch notes
- Locked the frame rate at 30 FPS
- He moved the inaccessible coin: Coin: in Alma Mater (sorry for the inconvenience!)
- All weapons (except those on the Pond console) can be dismounted: Ax:
- Unused default timers are not lost in New Game +
- Fixed fire / frost effects not applying properly to some enemies.
- (Attempt) Fixed some menus reacting to input even while Alt-Tabbed
- Balanced NG + damage and rewards for higher levels (axions lowered slightly, enemy damage and health are now much higher at NG + level 5 and above)
- Updated and sped up credits
- Prevented a co-op partner from attacking a neutral NPC
- Added “Camera Shake” option to settings
- Fixed GOG achievements not unlocking
- Fixed Ring Puzzle doors won’t open in some situations
- Fixed attack comments not displaying for online players.
- Balanced the amount of radiation damage applied
- Fixed some firearm melee attacks not dealing damage: Rifle:
- Fixed a crash when doing a heavy jump attack with some firearms
- Fixed some invisible enemies in co-op.
- Junk items have been removed from appearing in inventory.