Cradle Games released a new PC update for Hellpoint today. Below are all the details for this September 10 update.
the Hellpoint update for PC is now available for download. With today’s PC update, some changes and bug fixes have been added.
Hellpoint patch notes September 10 / Version 358
- He moved the inaccessible coin: Coin: in Alma Mater (sorry for the inconvenience!)
- All weapons (except those on the Pond console) can be dismounted: Ax:
- Unused default timers are not lost in New Game +
- Fixed fire / frost effects not applying properly to some enemies.
- (Attempt) Fixed some menus reacting to input even while Alt-Tabbed
- Balanced NG + damage and rewards for higher tiers
- Updated and sped up credits
- Prevented a cooperative partner from attacking a neutral NPC
- Added “Camera Shake” option to settings
- Fixed GOG achievements not unlocking
- The doors of Ring Puzzle do not open in some situations.
- Fixed attack comments not displaying for online players.
- Balanced the amount of radiation damage applied
- Fixed some firearm melee attacks not dealing damage: Rifle:
- Fixed a crash when doing a heavy jump attack with some firearms
- Fixed some invisible enemies in co-op.
- Junk items have been removed from appearing in inventory.