Half Life Alyx Update 1.3.1 Patch Notes
Half Life Alyx 1.3.1 Update – Patch Notes
Valve Corporation developers released a new computer update for Half-Life Alyx. Below are full patch notes for this May 20 update.
Half-Life Alyx Update 1.3.1 can now be downloaded. With the correction today, there are more adjustments and bug fixes.
Half-life of valve: Alyx received new patch. This patch is now available for Steam computers. You will find Half-Life: Alyx Update 1.3.1 to be a fairly small patch as there are only a few confirmed bug fixes. The developers have fixed a bug that prevented ready overlays and other physical entities from assembling correctly, fixed a bug where a malfunctioning plug-in plug-in could load on the download screen and tackled several bug fixes
Half-Life Alyx Update 1.2.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed Hammer’s “entity-only” compile mode not working properly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented interactive prefabs and other physics entities from compiling correctly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented “Start Game with Addons” from working with “Original Maps”.
- Fixed a bug where loading a mis-configured addon could result in getting stuck at the loading screen.
- Fixed a bug that could cause point_worldtext rendering to be corrupted.
- Numerous crash fixes and other minor fixes.
For more information and latest Fortnite Battle Royale updates stay tuned with BreakinGameNews.