Playground Games released a new update for Forza Horizon 4 today. The August 26 patch includes, among other things, new vehicles and changes to Ranked Adventures.
The FHorizon 4 daggerboard update 1,432,823 It is now available to download for Xbox One and PC.
Forza Horizon 4 1.432.823 patch notes
- PERSONAL COMPUTER: 1,432,823.2
- Xbox: 1,432,823.0
New car packages
We have added two Car Packages in the 26 Series: the British Sports Car Package and the Any Terrain Car Package. Both contain cars that are currently only available to Car Pass owners. These packs can be purchased from the Marketplace tab in the pause menu, or through the Xbox or Microsoft Store. Note: Car Pass owners will already own the cars featured in these packages.
The British Sports Car Pack
Get behind the wheel of some of the most iconic British sports cars in Horizon! This bundle includes old and new classics from some of Britain’s biggest manufacturers and includes:
- 1962 Triumph TR3B
- 1970 Triumph TR6 PI
- 2018 TVR Griffith
- 1938 MG TA Midget
- 2004 Vauxhall VX220 Turbo
- Aston Martin Vantage 2018
Any Terrain Car Pack
Become one with the mud with the Forza Horizon 4 Any Terrain Car Pack! This car pack is packed with some of the best rally, UTV, and SUV cars, all specifically designed to tackle adventurous off-road terrain.
- 2018 Can-Am Maverick X RS Turbo R
- 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio
- 1991 Hoonigan GYMKHANA 10 Ford Escort Cosworth Group A
- 1985 Porsche # 185959 Prodrive Rally Raid
- 2016 Honda Civic Coupe GRC
Ranked Adventure Changes
We’ve made two changes to Ranked Adventure, both with the goal of getting into the fun much faster.
- Matchmaking times have been shortened for all Quick Play and Ranked Adventures.
- Players now only need to complete 1 adventure online to qualify for any ranked adventure.
Changes in garage size
The garage size limit has been increased to 1000. This is a 250 increase from the previous limit.
Changes in car restart
The car reset timer is now more forgiving, giving players a better chance of bouncing back if their car gets out of control.
- A remix of our Halo Showcase experience, challenging you to drive the Warthog through an autumn storm. Do you have what it takes to outrun the Covenant once more, Chief? As usual, you must have completed the regular presentation before the remixed version is unlocked.
Supersonic vs Superfast
- The returning ‘Supersonic vs Superfast’ Showcase Remix features the Horizon Delta-Wing and the Ferrari 812 Superfast. Complete the original Delta-Wing Showcase to unlock this Remix.
- The gauges on the 2019 Lamborghini Urus while in cockpit view now show 8th gear, coinciding with the in-game HUD display.
- Photo challenges can now be completed while in a race event.
Source: Forza Motorsport