Update 3.11 has arrived for Fourteen daysand here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
The new patch should now be available for various platforms. On PS4 the version number is 3.11 and the size for the update is approximately 3 GB. If you have the PS5 version of the game, the update file size will be 3.8 GB. The X / S and Xbox One versions of the Xbox series are 4.5 GB and 3.7 GB, respectively.
The Android and Switch versions are 500MB and 5GB, respectively. It sounds like the PC version is the largest at over 15 GB!
Officially known as version 16.10, the update adds some new features as well as some balance changes. You can read the patch notes that we now know are posted below.
Fortnite Update 3.11 Patch Notes
- A new apex predator is chasing the island
- BoneCrafting and Loot Customizations!
- Creative Powerups now support team, class and all combinations
- Jolly Roger arriving April 3 at 8 p.m. ET: New Save the World Ventures Season
- Primal Shotgun rate of fire reduced
- White Heavy Check Mark Makeshift Shotgun Settings
- White heavy check mark The cost of manufacturing materials now scales with the makeshift rarity
- White heavy check mark Animal bones and mechanical parts can be displayed as additional ground loot
The Fortnite Status Twitter Page also posted: “This week we’re experimenting with putting Storm Circles back into uncompetitive modes for the last two zones. Let us know what you think!“.
The game is available now for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X / S, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Android devices. You can visit the Twitter page above for more information on today’s patch. We’ll update this post as more patch notes are released.
Epic games Fortnite