The week 5 quests for Fortnite Season 7 are almost here. This week’s legendary quests will go live on Wednesday July 7th, while the epic quests will be available a day later on Thursday July 8th. This week it looks like Slone is trying to investigate the aliens as the invasion continues. Holly Hatchery is replacing Holly Hedges, and it doesn’t seem like the only place the aliens will be hit during season 7. Remember, legendary quests are only available for a week so do them first so you don’t miss out on a ton of XP. Here are the week 5 challenges for Fortnite Season 7.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 5 Legendary Quests
There are six legendary quests to complete this week. Completing all six will earn you 180,000 XP for the Season 7 Battle Pass.
- Get Slone’s orders from a payphone (1) – 15,000 XP
- Interact with a CB radio (1) – 45,000 XP
- Place welcome gifts in Holly Hatchery (2) – 30,000 XP
- Use alien nanites (1) – 30,000 XP
- Dance near Zyg and Choppy (1) – 30,000 XP
- Get infected by an alien parasite and talk to Sunny (1) – 30,000 XP
Fortnite Season 7 Week 5 Epic Quests
There are seven epic quests to complete this week. If you complete all seven you will be rewarded with 210,000 XP.
- Destroy computer equipment at satellite stations or in the Corny Complex (3) – 30,000 XP
- Damage the IO monitor (250) – 30,000 XP
- Eliminate intruders (2) – 30,000 XP
- Deal damage with IO or Alien weapons (500) – 30,000 XP
- Loot Supplies Fall (2) – 30,000 XP
- Damage a saucer with a pilot in it (800) – 30,000 XP
- Open an IO chest at a satellite station or in the Corny Complex (1) – 30,000 XP
As always, the legendary quests will only be available in week 5 so make sure you do these first. Now that the aliens have started taking the likes of Farmer Steel with them and expanding their presence on the island, this week’s story quests will focus on trying to study and communicate with the alien invaders. We’re working with Slone again this week, so the legendary quests start with taking orders on a payphone. From there, however, this week’s questline will walk you through the new locations and items added in the latest update.
We’ll have guides for each Week 5 Challenge once they’re released for everyone. In the meantime, you can catch up on previous quests that you may have missed this season. You can also pick up any alien artifacts that you haven’t collected while waiting for the challenges to go live this week.
Fourteen days is now available for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices.