Fortnite Patch Notes 2.70 Update For (Android,PC,PS4,&Xbox One)
Epic Games announced the next Fortnite update 2.70 for PC,PS4,XBOX And Android. We have all server crash information on May 7.
Fortnite 2.70 update has been announced on Twitter, and the official version of the patch is expected to be 12.51, but has not yet been confirmed.
Fortnite maintenance will start on May 7 at 2 AM., servers will be offline for about two hours. but there are some bugs that are likely to be fixed.
According to the Trello messages about Fortnite, the following bugs could be fixed with update 2.70:
- Framerate and resolution drops in v12.41
- Local Challenges not appearing when entering new area.
- “Block damage with a Kingsman” Challenge not tracking progress.
Save the World
- Surround Pound’s heavy attack may not deal damage to husks.
- Players may be swapped to their pickaxe when using an ability that’s on cooldown.
- Stormking Onslaught Projectiles are not functioning correctly.
- Players may become stuck in a previous Dungeons zone while their teammates are in the next one.
- Psylocke’s Pickaxe does not swing properly.
Fortine patch notes 2.70 Mobile
- Video playback disabled on Android.
- Extra Build buttons display Wall icons.
- Ping marker displays 0m.
Epic Games also announced upcoming changes to Team Rumble in Season 2 of Fortnite Chapter 2. All weapons will be blue or better, and the glider transport will not move to a place in stock, and each player will start with 150/150/150 rugs, the removal goal will be 125, and in the end the skill-based pairing will be disabled for game mode.
For more information and latest updates stay tuned with BreakinGameNews.