Fortnite Patch 14.40 –Update Version 2.90 Hotfix Update Details
Fortnite Patch 14.40 – Version 2.90 Update October 21
Epic Games released Fortnite update 14.40 a few minutes ago. We have all the relevant information about this game update on October 21.
Fortnite update 2.90 can now be downloaded and installed. On Playstation 4, you must download 2.9GB and the size may vary depending on the platform
According to the the Fortnite Patch 14.40 –Update Version 2.90 latest update added some tweaks and bug fixes. Apart from this, Fortnite Patch Notes 14.40 also includes gameplay improvements.
Fortnite Patch Notes 2.90
NEW PREFABS & GALLERIES CONTENT
- Added the 3rd Fortnite Birthday Cake to the Indoor Residential Prop Gallery.
- Added Swamp Water to the Elemental Cube Gallery.
ISLANDS BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where players could not load island codes on empty Featured rift portals.
Fortnite GAMEPLAY BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where the Elimination and Spectating UI callouts overlapped the meeples.
- Fixed an issue where an eliminated player remained at the initial spawn location.
WEAPONS AND ITEMS BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where the “Flip” prompt was not available when the Cannon was upside down.
PREFABS AND GALLERIES BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where Arid Cliff Gallery would not load properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Blue Curtain from the Weeping Woods Item Gallery would appear upside down.
- Fixed an issue with not having a straight arc origin from the Weeping Woods Wall Gallery.
- Fixed an issue where the Weeping Woods Lodge trade counter was removed and tipped through the wall.
- Fixed an issue where the Weeping Woods Item Gallery light prism would provide the wrong resource material.
- Fixed an issue where the blue and white potted flowers from the Weeping Woods Item Gallery were not introducing resource materials.
- Fixed an issue with a vine clipping on a wall in Princess Magic Castle.
- Fixed an issue where a Weeping Woods Cabin basement wall would provide an inconsistent amount of material.
- Fixed an issue where the stove items were not being placed correctly in the Item Gallery such as accessories and player collision loss in Weeping Woods.
- Fixed an issue where it was difficult to place the corner of the Weeping Woods Wall Gallery log cabin using the Phone tool.
- Fixed an issue where the board in the Weeping Woods Accessories Gallery did not have Player Collision.
- Fixed an issue with the Honey Bowl in the Weeping Woods gallery where the original could not interact with the Phone tool.
- Fixed an issue where it was covered in snow on both Auto Gallery A subs.
- Fixed an issue with the roof sections of the Princess Castle Roof Galleries offering inconsistent resource materials.
- Fixed an issue where the resource icons for Weeping Woods and Princess Castle were missing, either missing or enlarged.
- Rally Royale LTM
- “A new fast-paced LTM where you’ll need speed and wit to take home the victory. Collect tickets to unlock the finish line, get there quick, or get left in the dust.” The new mode launches later this week.
- Marvel Knockout Super Series
- “Assemble the squad and put your super-powered skills to the test in these Marvel Knockout tournaments,” the patch notes say. “The first cup on Wednesday, October 14, celebrates the Man Without Fear himself.” Winners will gain early access to the new Daredevil outfit ahead of its arrival in the item shop.
- Loot Pool Update
- “Galactus’s growing presence is scrambling the loot machines. Combat shotguns are now more effective at all ranges.” The notes say to “be on the lookout for new superpowers rotating into the mix,” as well.
DEVICES BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where the B.R.U.T.E. failed to take damage from the Damage Volume.
For more information and latest updates stay tuned with BreakingameNews.