Final Fantasy XIV update 8.52 is officially out as patch version 5.35. This brings in a lot of new content and implements bug fixes as mentioned in the patch notes.
Patch 5.35 brings a multitude of additions and refinements to the realm, including the continuation of the Save the Queen story and Resistance weapons, a new instanced encounter on the Bozjan southern front, and upgrades to Skysteel crafter and gatherer tools.
For the full Final Fantasy XIV 5.35 update patch notes, check the official website. A list of issues that have been resolved can be seen below.
- The following issues have been addressed:
- An issue in the instanced dungeon the Heroes’ Gauntlet wherein players were unable to progress under certain conditions.
- An issue when undertaking the battlecraft levequest “Necrologos: Olidious Separation” wherein the items required for progression did not appear in the correct location, preventing completion.
- An issue wherein executing the astrologian action Horoscope while multiple stacks of Horoscope Helios were applied would remove the Horoscope Helios effect from another player.
- An issue when viewing the Crafting Log wherein using the “Search for Item by Crafting Method” subcommand causes the interface to function improperly.
- An issue wherein the total sum of attributes for Crystarium gear was lower than that of other gear with the same item level.
- An issue wherein the items Doctore’s Buckler, Qarn Kite Shield, and Conquistador Plate Belt could not be desynthesized.
- An issue wherein players did not receive the achievement “Out of the Dark” after using the items Tales of Adventure: A Realm Reborn, Tales of Adventure: Heavensward, or Tales of Adventure: Stormblood.
* Players who have already used one of the aforementioned items will receive the achievement after maintenance for Patch 5.35.
Other various issues have also been addressed.
Download free Final Fantasy XIV Update 8.52 Patch Notes 5.35 for PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One, For more information and latest updates stay tuned with BreakingameNews