Fallout 76 Update Version 1.42 August 24 Patch Notes
Bethesda released a new update for Fallout 76 today. We have the full patch notes and download sizes for you.
Fallout 76 update 1.42 now downloadable for PS4 and PC. You have to download 1.2 GB on the PS4. This Fallout 76 review was released for PC gamers a few days ago; today is the turn of the consoles.
Fallout 76 patch 1.42 notes
“A COLOSSAL PROBLEM” NOW AVAILABLE
With today’s patch, we have enabled the new “A Colossal Problem” public event. Now you can venture deep into the heart of the Monongah Mine with up to eight players to take on a terrifying legendary Wendigo Colossus during this instantiated encounter.
- Keep in mind: To begin “A Colossal Problem”, players must first drop a nuke at the Monongah Mine in Savage Divide.
- Please see the Update 21 Patch Notes for additional event details.
- Collector settler: Players can now correctly receive daily quests from the Settler Gathering Ally.
CAMP AND WORKSHOPS
- Walls: Players can now correctly replace Solid Walls with Entrance Walls when building on their CAMPs.
- Exploit: A CAMP budgetary exploitation related to small generators was addressed.
- Secret Service Armor: Pocket and Deep Pocket mods for Secret Service armor limbs can now be correctly purchased from Regs using gold bars.
- Under armor: Brotherhood of Steel fatigue suits are now correctly categorized as Undearmor, rather than an outfit.
PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
- Performance: I implemented several performance optimizations in support of the “One Colossal Problem” event.
MISSIONS AND EVENTS
- From Russia with Lev: Fixed an issue that prevented players from entering the Spruce Knob Boat Rental at Spruce Knob Lake.
- Map: The player’s CAMP icon now correctly remains visible on the map after equipping the Future-Tec CAMP module skin.