Factory Town Update 162 Patch Notes August 30
Erik Asmussen has released a new update for Factory Town. Below are the full patch notes for this August 30 update.
the Factory City The campaign update is now available for download. The patch adds a new interface option, new Biome Chunky islands, and some bug fixes.
Factory Town Patch Notes August 30
- Added Campaign Map # 3 – Take the player through basic mining, machinery, navigation, fishing and rail technologies. The map is full of large islands, so cargo ships are useful for moving goods between mining regions. Some flat areas for wagon loops to help produce all the necessary resources.
- Added a smoother texture that blends in with the underwater terrain.
- Items that are impossible to produce (based on custom rules) are automatically hidden from the House Happiness panel
- Added a new biome: Mesa Valley
- Recipe entries added to the item’s tooltip panel
- Tree, shrub and vine crops (apple, pear, cotton, berries, herbs and tomato) will now be automatically replanted when depleted. Reference item capacity and default growth rate (unless increased with Farm Tile or Tree Planter) have been significantly reduced.
- Weed can no longer be sold alone for yellow coins
- Research in medicine is now “intermediate medicine”. Advanced Medicine and Basic Medicine were added as new research options. Both are retroactively marked as complete for any maps that have previously been completed by Medicine research.
- Removed house level requirements to sell specific items
- Removed the sawmill requirement for wooden scaffold blocks
- Fixed Bug: Hidden / Disabled Investigation appeared in Investigation menu
- Bug fixed: missing tooltip in Research menu
- Bug fixed: It could break the functionality of the House Happiness panel if you loaded a map with limited satisfaction categories after playing a map with more categories available
- Bug fixed: missing water in ‘Edit Biome’ view
- Bug fixed: Extending a ramp in a lateral direction would paralyze items that were stuck at the front end of the ramp
- Bug fixed: Unnecessary error log when trying to transfer items to buildings that have spaces for unique items that are also full
- Bug fixed: Replacing a sensor block with the same structure type would leave invalid references to the replaced block, which could trigger many unexpected behaviors of path elements
- Bug fixed: opening the “edit rules” or “edit victory conditions” menus during a game resumes it
- Bug fixed: Victory flag could persist in game state if a new custom map is started after achieving victory on another map in the same session (the flag is cleared on legacy maps that do not meet current victory conditions )
- Bug fixed: Infinite Research unlocks were not showing after victory screen was displayed
- Fixed Bug: Missing Label in ‘Build Complete’ Tooltip Alert for OmniTemple
- Bug fixed: Using the Refresh hotkey to update multiple buildings could update more buildings than the player could actually afford
- Bug fixed: moving or placing a house within a market network did not immediately trigger the sale of goods to that house