Codemasters has released a new update for F1 2020. Below you will find the full patch notes for this game update on September 14.
F1 2020 Update 1.09 It is now available to download on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Google Stadia. You have to download and install a total of 1.7 GB on the PS4 for patch 1.09.
F1 2020 Update 1.09 Patch Notes
- The multiplayer car is now available for use in split screen and time trial.
- Added option for players to participate in ERS by holding the button.
- Fixed a soft crash for some users where negotiating a contract did not occur correctly.
- Fixed a performance issue while the Safety Car is on the track.
- Sponsors now appear correctly on the player’s car during weekly events.
- Customization sliders now show values to allow for easier editing.
- Badge emblems can now be resized.
- Time Trial now has the option to watch a replay of the fastest lap of the session.
- In split screen AI, opponents’ numbers can now be customized.
- Players are no longer briefly shown in the wrong position at the end of a qualifying session or race.
- Information about pit stops has been added to the race director.
- The multifunction display (MFD) can now be enabled in the cockpit view.
- LAN names will now be used correctly during LAN gaming sessions.
Changes in the sports update:
- Gulf and various sponsors added
- Rainbow livery #WeRaceAsOne added
- Additional sponsors and logo locations
- Replaced Racing Point nose logo with We Race As One version
- 50 year old Sauber brand added
- Added sponsors, Twitter user, and #WeRaceAsOne to halo
- Added #WeRaceAsOne branding to the front wing
- Updated Citrix logo next to driver’s head and nose
- Added #WeRaceAsOne to halo arms and nose
- HP, Vitality and other added sponsors
- Added “Thank You NHS” logo on top of halo
- Updated nose sponsor stack
- Updated shark fin
Source: F1 2020