Update 2.22 has arrived for dreamsand here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch. This update includes the highly anticipated indreams.me Audio Importer, which allows Dreams creators to import audio from external sources for use in their creations. Everything is new here with Dreams in Update 2.22.
Dreams Update 2.22 patch notes
- Indreams.me Audio Importer: A new feature that allows dreamers to import audio from outside of Dreams into the game for use in their creations. Go to our Blog For more information. The importer also has his very own page in Dreams WorkshopHere you will find the operating instructions with a complete overview of the available functions and their use as well as … AND … some practical videos with instructions!
- Audio limits: With the introduction of the audio importer, we have now introduced limits for uploading audio. Go to the blog or the User Guide for an explanation of this.
- Message of the day update: We have added QR code support to our Message of the Day system. This means that on occasion, you will find a QR code that will take you to a different location outside of Dreams, such as a shopping mall. B. indreams.me.
- Prompt for latest version collections: A prompt will now appear on the screen, directing the player to the latest version of a creation in a collection.
- News boot image: It’s spring for half the world! The birds are singing, the sun is shining. For the other half? Autumn is in the air! Our newest boot image for Dreams is the perfect reflection of the season, no matter what part of the world you are in!
- Similar creations: We removed the Similar Creations tab from the cover of a creation. If you search in edit mode, you will no longer see similar creations.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from being able to delete local stores after receiving a full backup message.
- Based on player feedback, we have changed the language used in the notification when a collection has been added to a collection by you. This will make it clearer that this happened.
It’s pretty clear that the main change in these Dreams patch notes 2.22 is the addition of the audio importer. It will be interesting to see how Dreams creators use this feature.
dreams is now available for PS4. For more information on this patch, see official Dreams website.
Dream media molecule