It looks like the next update for PUBG Mobile 0.16.5 will come with a new season to look forward to. According to a new video leaked by Mr Ghost Gaming, the new update will reach Season 11 of the game and will be released soon. It looks like the current season 10 is set to end this week with a new update with the new season scheduled for next week with new content. New content for next week includes new masks and cosmetics as well as some changes to the menu and specials in winter.
PUBG Mobile game developers for Season 10 will now end, and Season 11 will launch by the end of this week.
According to officials, Season 10 will end this week and from Monday, people can download Season 11. In this latest update, users will get the latest masks, cosmetics, new menu option and special winter theme. The leaks say that now, since season 11, Ace level rewards will get a parasol and diamond bonus, an aspect of the MK-14.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is an online multiplayer fighting game developed and published by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of Bluehole Video Games of South Korea. The game builds on previous modifications created by Brendan “PlayerUnknown” Greene for other games, inspired by the Japanese movie 2000 Battle Royale, and expanded to become a standalone game under the creative direction of Greene. In the game, up to a hundred players parachute onto an island and search for weapons and equipment to kill others while preventing them from killing themselves. The available safe space in the game map decreases over time, which directs the surviving players to narrower areas to force the confrontations. The last player or team standing wins the round.
Battlegrounds were first launched for Microsoft Windows through Beta Early Access Home in March 2017, with a full release in December 2017. The game was also released by Microsoft Studios for Xbox One through its Xbox software Game Preview was shown in the same month , And it was officially launched in September 2018. In 2018, a free mobile version for Android and iOS was launched, in addition to the PlayStation 4 port. Battlegrounds is one of the best-selling and most played video games ever, selling more than fifty million copies in all Around the world by June 2018, with more than 400 million players in total when the FM version is included load.
Battlegrounds received positive reviews from critics, who discovered that while there were some technical flaws in the game, it did introduce new types of the game that players of any skill level could easily tackle and could have restarted. The game is due to the popularization of the Battle Royale genre, with a series of unofficial Chinese clones that also happened after its success. The game also received many Game of the Year nominations, among other awards. PUBG Corporation manages several mini-leagues and has introduced tools into the game to help broadcast the game to viewers, because they want to become a popular sport. The game is also banned in some countries because it is meant to be harmful and destructive for young players.
What is PUBG BETA?
PUBG BETA MOBILE is a multiplayer game for smartphones and mobile devices that takes the fun and excitement of PUBG and introduces you in a new and accessible way. PUBG BETA MOBILE offers a new experience that you can’t get anywhere else. Visit new locations, use new weapons and drive new cars in a game that brings you back more.
For fans of PlayUnknown’s Battlegrounds, the PUBG BETA version provides classic game fun and enjoyment in a whole new way. Not only can you take it wherever you go, it is based on previous iterations. With the introduction of new weapons and vehicles, there are many things to try. New maps also mean you’ll discover new locations and navigate through various obstacles. All this and more makes BETA PUBG MOBILE an experience that will satisfy PUBG fans for a long time and engage new players.
Great transmission to the mobile phone
Although PUBG BETA MOBILE Version can be a trial version designed to play on a smaller scale, it does not sacrifice high quality in the process. Although the graphics are not detailed, it’s easy to get used to the controls and the game remains almost like the PC version. If you are a player coming from another platform, it won’t be long before you feel comfortable searching for weapons and getting rid of opponents.
What’s new in PUBG BETA 0.16.5
The mobile version of Tencent Games’ PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile is ready to launch the new update 0.16.5 and will make many changes, as the beta indicates. PUBG Cellular Beta Update 0.16.5: The most important thing about this update is the new Rage Gear patch along with some additional unique features that will come in the future.
New things in Pubg update 0.16.5:
A new SMG Gun MP5k will be added. (It should be released with update 0.15.0 but not yet released. Therefore, we can wait for it in the next update).
New collaboration with Walking Dead. Teasers can be seen on the Erangel map where legions are placed on the map.
The new Erangel 2.0 will be very natural and cool.
If I unlock the accompanying bird, I watched a video where we can see what we will get in the next update.
A new UAZ mask has been added.
Dacia’s name is changed to a sedan and the color is changed to red.
A new lady character will be added
PUBG Mobile 0.16.5 patch notes – other improvements
Classic Style – Firearm Balancing:
- Bolts Sniper Rifles: Torso damage increased by 30%, from 1.0 to 1.3.AWM: Bullet damage decreased slightly from 132 to 120.
- SMG: Increased damage to the trunk by 5% and increased damage to the limbs by 5%.
- Crossbow: increased damage to the trunk by 40%, from 1.0 to 1.4, and damage to the limbs by 20% from 1.0 to 1.2.
- S12K: The damage caused by each bullet increased from 22 to 24.
- Shotgun Shotgun: The damage caused by each shot has increased from 20 to 22.
- S686 / S1897: The damage caused by each bullet has increased from 24 to 26.
- Guns: The maximum shooting distance decreased from 1000 m to 150 m.
- Duckbill: “Increased horizontal spread of rifle bullets and reduced vertical spread” was adjusted to “increased vertical spread of rifle bullets and reduced horizontal spread”.
- When players are already in the car, only his teammates can enter.
- Players from other teams cannot enter.
- The left-tilt angle has been improved to give players a better view.
- Reduced delay in the death team.
- The use of representation resources for TDM high specification models has been improved.
- Low resource use for some high spec models.
- The base frame rate is optimized for some lower spec models to increase smoothness.
- Minimize the use of resources from different models in battle.
- Smoother is improved when rotating the camera, opening the range and moving around the map.
- The charging time required for some Android devices to enter the battle has been reduced.
- He improved the change between different procedures so that the procedures seemed more flexible and natural by quickly switching between them.
- The customizable Team Deathmatch configuration is now separated from the hit mode setting.
- Players can configure various user interfaces for classic mode, death and injury team.
- Improved selection of outfit to determine gender before face shape, hair color and other parameters.
Improvements on screen to share:
- The highest common quality elements are now highlighted.
- Laboratory optimization to reduce delay.
Bug fixes: Scene Errors:
- Fixed a bug where both sides of the building window in Miramar were inconsistent.
- Fixed a Miramar bug that could cause players to fall into a confined space.
- Fixed a bug in Vikendi that caused players injury to stones.
PUBG Mobile Weapons List
- TOMMY GUN
- AND MUCH MORE
Download PUBG Mobile Update 0.16.5 Latest Version 2020
Download PUBG Mobile 0.16.5 Link for Android: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=17wNU8sVWSVhsQo_shBDotFy2eSgHSecl
Download PUBG 0.16.5 Link for iOS: https://web.gpubgm.com/m/download.html
- Download the PUBG Mobile apk and data file from the above link.
- Navigate to download folder.
- Click on downloaded file Android_trunk_stable_No425_0.16.2.11570_Shipping_Google_CE.shell.signed.apk
- The installation process will take up to 5-10 minutes, depending on your phone performance.
- After completion of the installation, Open the PUBG Mobile beta app and Sign In using the Guest account.
- Now you have become an early beta tester of 0.16.5 version.