Bethesda has released a new hotfix update for DOOM Eternal. The new DOOM update 1.04. We get to see the classic weapon pose, an awesome photo mode, bug fixes, additional creator tools. Doom Eternal version 1.04 also includes stability and performance improvements.
The DOOM Eternal Update 1.04 can now be downloaded. It looks like there were some problems with the first content update 1.03, which will be fixed with today’s patch. We have all the details for this update on May 16.
BATTLE MODE Quality-of-Life Updates for ALL platforms
- BATTLE MODE Tutorials are now required for first-time players when entering the mode
- Added functionality to take disciplinary action against players who exploit BATTLE MODE by prematurely exiting matches or are abusive on voice chat
- BATTLE MODE Death Report Deaths in BATTLE MODE now display a damage report showing players precisely what killed them
- New Indicator for Healing Demon Players New FX displays under player headers in BATTLE MODE when they are actively healing. This is visible to all players.
- New messaging in BATTLE MODE has been added to improve the clarity of server and lobby states.
New Network Icons in BATTLE MODE will display when network conditions introduce latency or packet loss. The network icons are as follows:
- Latency Variation: Your latency is fluctuating inconsistently, which will cause intermittent lag (see High Latency)
- High Latency: The time it takes for data to travel between you and the server is high. Also referred to as a top “ping,” and results in lag.
- Packet Loss: Higher packet loss means more data is being lost between you and the server.
For more information and latest DOOM updates stay tuned with BreakinGameNews.