Update 2.16 has arrived for Destiny 2and here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
With the introduction of a new strike and a number of behind-the-scenes improvements in Destiny 2, numerous issues emerged that worried many players and their gaming sessions. In Update 2.16 and Version 184.108.40.206, the team addressed these specific issues as well as some fixes to the overall performance of the game.
Destiny 2 Update 2.16 Patch Notes / 220.127.116.11
Strike: Prove the reasons
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being removed from the game during the Proving Grounds boss fight.
- Players must now inherit the right to evidence from one even Matchfield.
- Fixed an issue where heavy ammo would appear under the Far Shore map in some game modes
GAME AND INVESTMENT
Bounties and pursuits
- Fixed an issue affecting the glyph puzzles for the Xenophage Exotic quest chain.
- The hive glyphs now respond correctly and react when shot with semi-auto, burst, auto, or energy weapon variants.
- Fixed an issue where The Insight Terminus Nightfall’s triumph was not counting progress.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in Guardian Games Ghosts being removed from inventory.
- In addition to this hotfix, players who have lost Guardian Games Ghosts will receive a replacement when they log in.
- If your inventory is full when you enter orbit, ghosts will be forwarded to the postmaster.
Destiny 2 is available for PlayStation, Xbox and PC. For more information on the game, see official website.
Bungie Destiny 2 Destiny 2 Guides