Bungie has now released the advertised Destiny 2 Update 2.9.2. Below are the full patch notes for this September 8 patch.
the Destiny 2 Update 1.58 can now be downloaded and installed for all platforms. On the PS4, the download size is 424 MB, depending on the platform
Destiny 2 Patch 1.58 / 2.9.2 Notes
- Fixed an issue that caused players to freeze when spawning in Gambit.
Dungeon of Prophecy
- Fixed an issue where enemies could stop spawning in the Hexahedron area, preventing players from progressing.
To become night
- Fixed an issue where enemies would stop responding to players if they brought Motes from a Contact Event to Savathun’s Song or Festering Core Nightfall.
PLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where players who completed Tommy’s matchbox catalyst quest would re-award it.
- Fixed an issue where the Trials vendor engram would announce rewards at zero power level.
- Note: This was simply a display error; the actual power she would receive was unaffected.
- Fixed an issue where the ADS sight of the Cold Denial ornament looked very different from the base weapon.
- Prestige Eater of Worlds and Spire of Stars trims can be viewed in collections.
- The “Become a Legend” step of the New Light mission incorrectly asked players to reach power level 950.
- Now correctly asks players to reach Power Level 1000.
- Redrix’s Broadsword will now be available to claim from Collections.
- Note: This will be locked for the first rewarded roll upon completing the Broadsword mission.
- Made improvements to Sleeper Node RNG on Mars.
- When combining Resonance Stems, the resulting override frequency is highly unlikely to unlock a node in your current area. For example, if you need to unlock a node in Heatsink, you must leave Heatsink before creating an Override Frequency.
- Destiny 2 has an internal checklist of nodes that it has unlocked. This checklist is separate from the count you see in the game, and prior to this fix, the checklist was frequently cleared. Clearing this checklist is why duplicates were so common. In the future, the checklist will never be cleared.
- Note: If you create an abort frequency for a node that you have opened in the past, you must reopen the node instead of removing the abort frequency. This will allow the internal checklist to be updated and will help avoid future duplication.
- Spider will begin offering three Wanted weekly rewards instead of one.
- Note: These rewards will now award 10k Glimmer, instead of 15k.
- Fixed an issue where the Guardian Games mission was still present in some players’ inventories.
- Seriously, if this mission isn’t completely eliminated this time, we’ll have to talk to Zavala about how the Titans are rubbing their victory on everyone’s faces.
- It’s not very nice of you to do that.
- Please stop reminding me that the hunters lost.
- Fixed an issue where players could block mission progress when acquiring Calcified Light without the mission active.
- Reduced amount of Threshold Engrams Shader drops.
- Ruinous Effigy:
- Players with active super abilities can no longer collect Transmutation Spheres.
- Perks that provide Skill Energy on Super Trigger (Apotheosis Veil, Radiant Largesse) now trigger after Super Power is consumed.
- These perks used to activate during Super warm-up, but that allowed players to cancel their Super during warm-up to gain Skill Energy without consuming their Super Energy.
- This change will avoid activating these benefits for “free”.
- Fixed an issue that affected Jade Rabbit and Merciless perks.
- Perks that activate “on hit” were not firing correctly when projectiles penetrated too far into their target.
- Solstice of Heroes:
- When in first person view, most gauntlets are invisible except for the gold trim and the hands.
- Fixed misaligned solstice glow in Hunter Solstice’s leg arrangement.
- Higher intensity of shine.
- Fixed an issue on Steam where certain player character names could cause Weasel errors.