Bungie confirmed that the next update of Destiny 2 will address performance issues across all platforms.update 2.7.1 will address performance issues, such as reduced frames during activities or long menu load times.
- Next week, we will face some performance issues in Destiny 2 Update 2.7.1, which include:
- Improve some performance problems in a room of suffering meeting.
- Fixed an issue where players could die from Necropolis’ departure to the Tunnels of Despair.
- The performance problem that can occur when parts of the Earth return or are eliminated while encountering the Sacred Mind is improved.
- Improve performance by receiving some investment related messages. This could be getting rewards, honoring or interacting with obelisks.
- The biggest impact will be on the tower, but this should help everywhere.
- Players who download Crucible games faster than their peers will not be placed on a black screen. Instead, they will remain in space until all players in the game are loaded, as before.
Bungie is working on additional performance improvements in Destiny 2, but requires rigorous testing and therefore will not be included in the next update.
- Stuttering of the user interface and lowers frame rate when downloading or applying a setting
- Framerate problems in maneuvers and head maneuvers
- Framerate problems during the encounter of the incursion of the Sacred Mind of Salvation
- Framerate problems in the hole of Heresy Dungeon, specifically in tunnel encounters
- General performance improvements for the PC when there is a lot of debris on the ground
Many other changes will be included in the Destiny 2 2.7.1 update. You can find all the information about next week’s update on the Bungie website.
Destiny 2 is now available on computers, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Update 2.7.1 is scheduled for next week.
Destiny 2 (2.7.1) PATCH NOTE PREVIEW
Last week, we had a brief and sweet preview of what would happen in Destiny 2 Update 2.7.1. While Hard Light creates some excitement, we have some correction notes that address tasks, stamps, strange privileges and much more.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Eris from giving her final Lore entry
- Fixed an issue where the “Green with envy” mission was not offered to some players
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Play the odds’ logo did not open correctly for players
- This could prevent some players from fully opening the Dredgen title
- Improves the acquisition of rare black weapons Bounty
- The odds increase by completing weekly and daily rewards
- The fall of the bonus completion after 5 days is guaranteed if you complete all Ada-1 rewards
- Fixed an issue where the heavy mod could be run from Telesto screws
- Fixed an issue where players could keep fans of Wormgod Caress, Winter’s Guile and Synthoceps even after exchanging armor.
- Restrictions on Wormgod Caress and Winter’s Guile will be lifted once this patch is sent
Stay tuned to BreakinGameNews.COM for the latest updates and content drop news.