Mimimi Games has released a new update for Desperados 3. Below you will find the full patch notes for this update on August 20.
the Desperados update 1.03 now downloadable for all platforms. You have to download a total of 6.36 GB. Download size may vary by platform. The update includes some new challenges, bug fixes, and Baron improvements.
Desperados III patch 1.03 notes
Patch Notes 1.3
Added 4 new Baron Challenge missions:
- Three Unnamed Men: Where’s Wally? Identify three specific guards from the crowd of so-called doppelgangers on the map, and kill them!
- Bear Trap Triplets: We all know how much Hector loves his little Bianca. One can only imagine what he could with three of them … why not put it to the test?
- Best served cold: A poor guy didn’t know who the baron was and tricked him. The baron wants to be found in a crowded market and taken to the docks dead or alive.
- Rescue Aid Society: Ouch! Doc McCoy is a prisoner in the swamps. Isabelle’s cat, Stella, a dog, and a chicken have formed a special animal command to rescue Doc.
Bug fixes and more
- Minor stability improvements: We made more optimizations to improve the overall stability of the game.
- Showdown mode fixes: We received some reports from users about different Showdown mode issues. Most of them should be resolved now.
- Three Nameless Men – The player can lead the dentist to the coffins as one of the mission objectives. The game will falsely accept it as a mission objective.
Source: Nordic THQ