Publisher and developer Bad Pixel today released a new Steam update for Deadside. Below are all the details of this September 11 game update.
the Deadside Update 0.1.8.1 can now be downloaded and installed. With today’s patch, there is a new shooting system and bug fixes.
Deadside 0.1.8.1 Patch Notes
- The new firing system incorrectly detected parts of the body and its armor.
- Customer crash while looting corpse
- Client accident after death
- Customer crash after inviting a squad
- Rare customer failure to close inventory
- Rare client crash when opening game menu
- No new computer was added to the server administration panel
- Barrett incorrect placement of tactical light
- Airdrop outside the map boundaries