Update 4.7.2 has arrived for Dead in daylightand here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch. This update brings some bug fixes and improvements to stabilize the game after the mid-chapter update earlier this month. Everything is new here with Dead by Daylight Update 4.7.2
Dead by Daylight Update 4.7.2 patch notes
- Fixed an issue that prevented scoring events from triggering while fighting on the hook.
- Fixed an issue that prevented survivors from being picked up in a corner of the gas station’s stack of cars.
- Fixed an issue that prevented survivors from being picked up near certain basement walls.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in a hatch in Grim pantry spawns above the ground.
- Fixed an issue that caused killers to completely block access to some of the Coldwind Farm’s basements.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the hook fight prompt to display an incorrect skill check shortcut key combination.
- Fixed an issue where the selected killer could be changed when searching for a match.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent accessories from being properly attached to the Hag’s Mud Phantasm when wearing certain outfits.
- Fixed an issue that could result in a desync for killer players if a Survivor was disconnected while being killed.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Death Eater to get stuck in the staggering animation if a Survivor was disconnected after being fired.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the exit gates in the Rancid Abattoir to appear too close together.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when exiting the Survival tutorial.
- Fixed an issue where the Soul Guardian Bonus icon would illuminate the test.
- Fixed an issue that could result in no network connectivity errors while trying.
- Fixed an issue where the Legion could be visibly jammed in pallets while vaulting.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the time required for the Wake Up action from increasing with each use.
- Fixed an issue that could affect performance when connecting a gamepad to a PC.
Dead in daylight is available for Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, PC and Stadia. For more information about this update, see official forums.
Dead by Daylight Dead by Daylight Guides