Update 4.7.1 has arrived for Dead in daylightand here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
After the previous main content added to the game, now it’s time for a lot of fixes and improvements to stabilize the environment around Dead By Daylight. The Slayer in particular is getting some focus in this 4.7.1 update as we see a lot of improvements to the specific character and some improvements. Finally, there was a little bit of news on the Xbox Series X / S version that occasionally crashes players when logging out of their active accounts. This problem now seems to be resolved so there is nothing to worry about if you want to switch profiles. Here you can find everything about the new update 4.7.1.
Dead By Daylight Update 4.7.1 patch notes
- Added a maximum rate of rotation per frame to the onslaught of the plague for very high sensitivity input.
- Increased controller sensitivity and maximum controller turn rate for the onslaught of the plague.
- The Huntress add-on “Wooden Fox” is no longer recognized at the beginning of the reload interaction and its duration has been increased to 15 seconds
- The slayer ammo count is now updated at the end of the reload interaction.
- Fixed an issue where characters sold at temporary discounts could no longer be bought with broken pieces.
- Fixed an issue where Survivor characters would emote when pressing Numpad 1 or Numpad 2, even if they weren’t bound to those buttons.
- Fixed an issue where a Survivor could not be reached if knocked down while unhooking another Survivor.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent accessories from being properly attached to the Hag’s Mud Phantasm when wearing certain outfits.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the interaction progress bar from properly resetting to 0 if the interaction with the seal portal was canceled on the Demogorgon portals (visual issue only).
- Fixed an issue that could result in the wrong first person animation playing while playing the Twins and taking control of Charlotte.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent progress from advancing on the level up.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Survivors from being hit with a key by the Death Tug projectile.
- Fixed an issue where the Hag’s Phantasm Trap would show the Hag’s aura when placed in front of a generator.
- Fixed an issue where the Nightmare could prevent the survivor’s sleep immunity timers from showing.
- Fixed an issue where a Survivor’s right arm would not bend properly when holding a Firecracker.
- Fixed an issue where the nightmare would become permanently invisible from the point of view of a Survivor killed with a “Mori” interaction if the action was canceled before the animation began.
- Fixed an issue that could cause motion blur when rotating characters in the store
- Fixed issues with the Worn Gaze, Redox Eyes, and Iron Chuckles trapper masks that were preventing them from displaying properly.
- Fixed an issue that could result in held medkits, toolboxes, or keys becoming jammed while running with injured female survivor models
- Fixed an issue where the nurse could not blink through the cap of the silo on the Torment Creek map.
- Fixed an issue where an inaccessible bear trap could appear in the ground in the silo on the Torment Creek map.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent flashlights from dazzling killers when used through the windows of Thompson’s house
- Fixed an issue that could result in a false collision on the second floor of Father Campbell’s Chapel.
- Fixed an issue that could result in a false collision if falling from a hill at Mount Ormond Resort
- Fixed an issue that prevented seedy survivors from being picked up next to a specific haystack on maps of the Coldwind Farm
- Fixed a collision issue on the combine harvester in Coldwind Farm maps that could prevent characters from reaching the hay bales from the ramp
- Fixed an issue that could prevent a vaulted window in the Léry Memorial Institute from displaying properly
Xbox Series X | only S:
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the application crashing when logging out of the active account on the first interaction screen.
Dead in daylight is available for PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, PC and Stadia. More information about the game can be found on the website official forums.
GAME OFFERSGet Twitch Prime for free now and receive items, rewards and free in-game games
Dead by Daylight Dead by Daylight Guides