Behavior Interactive released a new update today for Dead by daylight. We have all the information about this patch on September 15.
the Dead by Daylight update 2.02 (4.2.1) can now be downloaded and installed. In total you have to download and install about 750 MB, depending on the platform. Includes balance updates and bug fixes.
Dead by Daylight 2.02 Patch Notes – 4.2.1 Update
- Fixed an issue that caused the “heartbeat” sound played for Survivors in Terror Raius to be much quieter than intended.
- Fixed a number of issues that caused Huntress axes to behave incorrectly when server-side hit validation was enabled.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors hooked in the Basement to appear floating in midair on the floor above the Basement.
- Fixed an issue that allowed PC / console players to add mobile players as friends.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Survivor’s screams triggered by the Dragon’s Grab perk to not be audible correctly to the Assassin.
- Fixed an issue that caused an FPS drop when looking at an activated generator.
- Fixed post-process effect bug causing FPS drop for some users.