As Bohemia Interactive announced yesterday, Global Update 1.09 for DayZ has already been released. Below are the full and final patch notes for this September 8 game update.
the DayZ Update 1.20 (1.09) can be downloaded and installed immediately, for all platforms. More details, like download size, will appear in a few minutes!
DayZ Update 1.20 / 1.09
- Added the Deagle pistol with its accessories.
- Added the Magnum revolver
- Added the flagpole and flags.
- NBC respirator added
- Added 7 new exterior and interior variants for country houses.
- New medium and small power lines added in Chernarus
- Added 4 × 4 ADA police wreckage for Livonia (replacing Chernarus Olga police)
- Added information to items about how many you can stack
- Fixed various issues with the location of items from the Chernarus and Livonia grounds
- Fixed various exploits to fail through collisions.
- Fixed an issue with characters sliding on steep slopes.
- Fixed a bug that spawned certain items slightly below ground when swapped between inventory and surroundings.
- Fixed a bug that caused ropes and sticks to be left behind after destroying the watchtower or fence kit.
- Fixed an issue where the player could hear themselves after using and leaving the PSA station behind.
- Fixed minor misalignment of mouse cursor texture.
- Fixed an issue that prevented full rounds from displaying in first person view when ejected from the weapon.
- Fixed a bug that would show the plate holder sleeve upside down in the inventory view.
- Fixed an issue that caused handmade items to float above the ground
- Fixed an issue that caused fish caught through fishing to float above the ground
- Fixed an issue that allowed the gas cooker to function even when stored within inventory.
- Fixed a bug that would place the rope on the ground, if you took it out of a watchtower kit or a fence kit in your hands
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from picking up certain items that were dropped at the Watchtower.
- Fixed a bug that caused floating ammunition to appear next to the player while reloading.
- Fixed a bug that caused dropped items to be cut across the garden plot.
- Fixed a bug that caused cut wood planks to be created from a stack wherever the first cut plank was moved
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from opening vehicle doors due to nearby corpses.
- Jumping out of a car can no longer be used to crash into objects or jump fences (the player will be teleported back)
- Fixed an issue with items in nested containers disappearing or appearing on the ground as new
- Fixed shotgun damage calculation when using shotgun ammo.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Olga 24 to see through without a hood in first person view.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the infected to climb through closed tent doors.
- Fixed an issue when collecting items through certain walls.
- Fixed a bug that allowed carp to be placed in the water.
- Fixed a bug that allowed tents to be placed on steep terrain.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the foliage smoothing settings from being applied when restarting the game.
- Fixed an issue that caused bullets fired via double fire mode (BK 43 and Blaze) to only register as a single hit
- Fixed a bug that allowed the use of a ruined pick.
- Fixed an issue that prevented amounts of items within the load from being spawned at a random capacity
- Fixed an issue that prevented certain infected types from spawning inside cities and industrial zones.
- Fixed an issue with the execution of gestures in limited spaces, causing the character to snag on objects
- Fixed an issue that caused vehicles with running engines to injure nearby players, even if the vehicle was not moving.
- Updated the textures of various buildings and various accessories.
- You can now place up to 1
- to 10 wooden sticks in a fireplace
- Bracelets can no longer be stacked and their inventory size is reduced to 1 × 2
- The doors of vehicle accidents now open wider
- Locked doors only show their locked status after the player tried to open them once
- Changed the attachment slot icon for stones.
- Stacks of the same items can also be combined on the ground (up to the maximum of the inventory stack)
- Updated Olga 24 police car model for Chernarus
- Balanced spread values for all guns.
- Balanced weapon durability while firing.
- Increased the durability of suppressors (including makeshift ones)
- Duct tape can no longer be used to repair weapons and their accessories.
- Digging a garden plot now damages the tool used
- Locking / unlocking doors now damages the pick
- New characters appear in a T-shirt and hiking shorts.
- New characters have a chance to appear with damaged gear
- The penalty on thermal insulation and absorption capacity of worn and damaged clothing has been reduced.
- The watchtower kit can only be placed under a ceiling that fits at least the first floor of the watchtower
- Items that fall out of hand during a player’s death will share the corpse’s lifespan (1 hour by default)
- Items without equipment when skinning a dead player share the lifespan of the dead player’s body (1 hour by default)
- The radial menu for emoticons now shows whether an emote can be run at the current position.
- Revolver and Deagle effective ranges were adjusted.
- Added more loot points to car accidents.
- The lifetime values of all items have been greatly increased.
- Rare Helicrash loot is now excluded from counting in player-owned storage item load (shops, crates, ..)
- Server reset no longer spawns new loot (ignoring resupply timers) and loot is only spawned after resupply timers expire
- Added new InitialSpawn parameter in globals.xml, allowing the definition of the% of items generated in the world (only when no existing storage is present)