The developers at Bohemia Interactive have released a new DayZ update today. Today’s review will appear first on the PC; Below we will show you all the details about this update on September 16.
the DayZ PC Update 1.09.153407 can now be downloaded. It may appear at different times depending on the country and region.
DayZ Update 1.09.153407 Patch Details
- Server crash fixes
- Fixed crash when loading to main menu / server (caused by corrupted locally cached character data)
- Fixed a bug that allowed the player to drag entire piles of stones using the combination area in inventory.
- Fixed an issue that caused disassembled but attached barbed wire to damage
- Fixed an issue that caused weapons to jam when dropped by an unconscious player during reloading.
- Fixed a bug that prevented taking out dead players from Olga in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue that blocks base construction near other base construction objects.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the shop door / wall collision from updating until the next server restart
- The placement of base construction objects was made less restrictive (reducing the spaces between them)
- Revolver reload should respond better now
- Increased the durability of the IJ-70 pistol
Source: Dayz forum