Update 1.50 has arrived for Fearlessand here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
There’s a lot of content to cover in this 1.50 update for Dauntless, as not only are there fixes for pretty much everything, but also a new Hunting Pass, various additions to Trials, changes to balance, and a complete overhaul of the “wounding system” that was War Pikes does something completely different. The team was kind enough to show us the patch notes in great detail so we know exactly what has changed and what has not. Look below to see all the information available.
Dauntless Update 1.50 Patch Notes
EXPERIMENTAL OBJECTIVES AND GUARANTEES
The trials have received much-needed love and care. Test objectives are object-based requirements such as winning without being knocked down in order to reward mastery of combat. Solo leaderboards are now separated by weapon type and show the total number of objectives achieved. Complete objectives to earn a higher spot on the leaderboard and earn rewards. Your completion time is taken into account to break ties.
Reward cache and challenges
The Reward Cache is a seasonal store that replaces the vault and offers a wide range of goods for seasonal currency. A season is roughly the length of two hunting passes.
You’ll find a range of items here (including new weapon and armor skins) as well as Aether Sparks, Patrol Keys, and classic rewards from previous Passes. Unlock rewards with seasonal coins and crystals from new daily and weekly challenges: timed quests that ask you to kill Behemoths, complete escalations, and much more.
All Vault Coins have been converted to these new seasonal currencies.
PRIMAL BEHEMOTHS AND PERFECT STRIKE
Strange fluctuations in radiant ether and time energy are reported on the Shattered Isles. These faults open rifts for various periods in the past and future.
During this season, players will gain access to two timelines, each with new hunting ground challenges, as well as new seasonal talent trees that unlock unique skills. This patch begins with the past and its Perfect Strike ability.
WAR PIKE AND WUNDREWORK
Our combat team revised the wound and gave the pike some love.
TIME STRIKE HUNT PASS
A new hunting pass is a reminder of the old days. The armor set at level 50 has been enhanced even further with Premium VFX, and there are bonus armor skins along the way that are designed to be paired with it. You can also earn 100% Platinum on your Elite Track purchase by making it to the end of the Hunt Pass.
- The Silver Tonic Pack has been added to the Lucky Break Store for 150 Steel Brands containing 25 Aetherdrive Tonics, 25 Frenzy Tonics and 25 Blitz Tonics.
- The Gold Tonic Pack has been added to the Lucky Break Store for 150 gold-plated tags containing 50 Aetherdrive Tonics, 50 Frenzy Tonics, and 50 Blitz Tonics.
- We have updated our internal anti-cheat tools. It will now be easier to check suspicious times on trial leaderboards and ban cheaters. Because of this, gamers now need Windows 7 or higher to play on PC.
- Sporestruck Charrogg venom vents no longer dislocate hunters when hit.
- The number of poison pools created by Sporestruck Charroggs during the spore shot has been reduced.
- An interrupt window has been added at the end of Deepfrost Embermanes’ throwing attack.
- Dodge has a new unique animation that keeps moving and can be used to jump over small ledges.
- If you take damage, the special meter charge will no longer be reduced.
- Slowed down the rate of disintegration of the special knife.
- The gauge’s special charge level no longer increases the damage it causes.
- Re-tuned damage for all basic attacks to increase overall damage.
- Piercing Flurry no longer consumes stamina.
- Piercing attacks generate 2% of the special display per hit, harvest attacks 7%.
- Ammunition now only has four quality levels (1/2/3/4) based on the measurement threshold during storage (10% / 33% / 66% / 90%).
- Piercing attacks now deal 100% of the base damage as partial damage and 133% of the base damage as wound damage.
- The ammo booster mod now offers an additional 25% quality for stored ammunition.
- The Savage Wellspring Special now has a fixed duration of 10 seconds.
- Ammo quality now affects the critical chance for Savage Wellspring by up to 30%.
- The target time for Concussive Payload has been reduced by 15%.
- The lunge of the pike load now interrupts.
- Pike Charge Longe Base damage increased from 210 to 250.
- The Pike Charge lunge is now triggered more consistently.
- The HUD meter now has threshold markings. The ammunition symbol art has been updated to make it easier to distinguish between different ammunition quality levels.
- Hitting a wounded part no longer causes increased part damage.
- If a part is wounded, it will remain in this state for 15 seconds.
- Wounded parts have a new VFX that shows ether is leaking out of the wound.
- Parts can be wounded even if they have already been broken. If you break a part while it is wounded, the wounded state will not end.
- The player who wounds a part is put into a state of ether frenzy and receives + 15% damage, attack speed, movement speed and stamina regeneration for 20 seconds.
- Other players can enter the Aether Rush by dealing 1,500 damage to wounded parts. This damage can be divided into several wounded parts.
- If a player enters the Aether Rush while they are already active, their duration will be updated.
- All sources of incoming healing are now properly affected by the Healing Boost nodes in Slayer’s Path (which are now specifically applied to Assassin’s Vigor, Stunning Vigor, and Vampire cells).
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to hear Sporestruck Embermanes audio across the map.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some players from hearing the audio from the pufflepoppers (repeater skin). Bask in its splendor, slayer.
- Heartfire Cosmetics visual effects are now displayed correctly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the stones from rotating when previewing the Rocky Rest emote.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to spawn in a mountain after falling off a cliff in the hunting ground.
- Fixed a hole in the ground on the Hades Reach map.
- Improved Behemoth spawn locations in Hades Reach so they don’t appear off-road.
- Fixed an issue where some jump openings would trigger unsolicited movement after landing.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to get stuck in the kneeling position when multiple players reforged their weapons at the same time.
- Shrowd clones no longer count “Kill x Behemoths” Quest requirements.
- Killing a Scorchstone Hellion now counts consistently in the search for wildfire rumors.
- The recommended power and resistance for the hunt now correctly take into account all power bonuses unlocked in the hunter’s bonus.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some players from seeing the DPS display on the training ground.
- Air strikes are now linked to Admiral Zai on Slayer’s Path and can be found in his crafting menu.
- Players can no longer bypass the level requirements by changing their load during matchmaking.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the target tracker HUD from displaying quests while on a hunt.
- Fixed an issue where players would not see an updated maximum stamina in the HUD until they had spent stamina.
- The end of the hunt screen will now show the number of seconds remaining before players are returned to Ramsgate.
- Behemoth names no longer overlap in the hunt map.
- Buff icons are now smaller as intended.
- Twin Suns (exotic repeaters) are now upgraded from the dedicated exotic screen instead of the barrel screen.
- Players can no longer change their choices during a core opening animation.
- Players will now see the Roman numerals of the Slayer’s Path milestones centered before and after each animation to unlock the travel node.
- Various typos and errors throughout the text have been fixed.
- Music transitions between combat states are now smoother and less disruptive.
Fearless is available for PlayStation, Xbox, Android, iPhone, PC and the Nintendo Switch. For more information on the game, see official website.
Dauntless Dauntless Guides