Update 1.11 is here for Cozy grove and here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
If you’re playing the PS4 version of the game, the patch number is 1.11. Officially, however, developer Spry Fox notes this as Update 2.1.0.
This new update was released on July 1st for the PC version of the game only. Now the update is finally available for those who play Cozy Grove on Apple Arcades and console devices.
There are many changes and bug fixes. You can read the full patch notes below.
Cozy Grove Update 1.11 patch notes
- Allow animals to be fed straight from the tent camp
- The stack size of certain quest items and raw foods has been increased
- Reduce the need for mushrooms for mushroom salads
- Fixed Alison quest with the wrong speaker name
- Fixed the creature’s name being broken in Portuguese
- Adjustments to stone jump targets so they can be farther from the shore
- Fixed new rare hats that were supposed to be unique (but incorrectly had color variations)
- Fixed some issues where quest items would still be highlighted in various UIs after they were no longer relevant
- Highlight cabinet items useful for fashion quests
- Fix bugs with animal luck
- Newr tip to skip the loading screen
- Fixed some issues where the island was smaller than it should be
- Continuity problems with Baker Q15. Fixed
- Sort closets / wardrobes automatically
- Sorting for the crafting menus
- Fixed bug with rock spring clams after reloading Fix
- Fixed some UI issues with selecting disabled items and keeping the selection when sorting
- Spring stones can be processed to higher levels
- Fix so that you can drag and drop into the world where inventory was open after closing it
- Fixed a bug where the previous throw indicator on the controller was not over the avatar
- Disallow selection of objects that are not rendered (such as invisible ghost wells) with the controller
- New hug voice response for Ted
- Add a small tether radius to traveling NPCs so they don’t block HO items
- Background music should play each title only once, without repetitions
- Newr animal hunger algorithm
- Possible fix for cursor flickering on some platforms
- Custom cursor as an option
- Show an eye-catching animation when an HO notice indicator is displayed
- Fixed an iCloud threading issue
- Allow handcrafted deliveries when the backpack is full
- Increased stack size for bars, essences and twigs
- Localization for new text
- Tutorial notes for drag-n-drop and object placement
- Amber is recyclable
- Fashion quests won’t ask for specific haircuts or wigs
More information about this patch can be found on the Official website of the game. Cozy Grove is now available for the PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Apple Arcade platforms.