Cozy Grove Update 1.06 patch notes
Update 1.06 has arrived for Cozy groveand here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
Developer Spry Fox released this new update for Cozy Grove on April 27, 2021 for the PC version of the game. Well, today the update is finally hitting the other platforms for the game. It should now be available for both consoles and Apple Arcade.
Many improvements have been added to the game. The update also fixes some bugs and issues with the game. You can read the full patch notes below.
Cozy Grove Update 1.06 patch notes
- You can craft a certain amount of an item, not just 1 or MAX
- Add option to purchase wardrobe extensions
- Include a tutorial note on harvesting rocks to avoid confusion for new users
- Various balance adjustments for Lee Berry quests
- Nerfed Master Shovel Quest Item Requirements
- Reduce the cost of crafting certain epic, legendary, and unique recipes
- Higher level animals do not always need high level feed
- Reduce the cost of repairing hardwood on pickaxes from 15 to 10
- If you hold down the Shift key, the avatar will run even when you navigate with the mouse
- Up to 8 pets can starve anew each day, depending on how many pets you have in total
- Fix for Doober items that come back to you when you place them through the Inventory button
- The Esc key does not open the options menu when the inventory is open. instead, just close the inventory
- Increase the selling and buying price of all mussels by 5 times. Mr. Kit feels generous!
- Refocused Gem Fusion, making it easier to craft higher tier gems. Existing players who have already made gemstones at lower prices will find a gift in their inbox when installing this update.
- Lightweight nerf at the sale price of various popular handcrafted decorations
- Quests that don’t advance the story have a small additional chance to reward crafting recipes
- Prevent heartbroken goblins from walking away after completion. Prevent both goblins from giving rewards
- Let broken hearted leprechauns expire after a day
- Don’t make heartbroken goblins hiding to prevent players from believing they are gone
- Ignore inputs on heartbroken goblins with no rewards so they can’t block inputs from goblins with loot
- Remove screaming animation from non-broken hearted goblins to avoid confusion
- Reduce the potential distance from landmarks for items identified as “near a …”
- The reward for trackable goblin coins has been increased from 10-> 100
- Adjustments to several quests that blocked players or had various bugs
- Mind wells go away after a day instead of two
- Seagull Quest8 will only be activated after completing Arjun Q1 to prevent frustration
- Increase the drop of food recipes from the piles of leaves by a moderate amount.
- Prevent individual fences from spawning in the mayor’s shop.
- Mayor outfit (3 pieces of clothing) costs significantly reduced.
- Visible signal when the dowsing rod is ready for use (good reason to keep it in your quick inventory!)
- Adjust the gamepad throw points to form a line parallel to the world vector. should feel more accurate!
- Adjust random decoration recipe drops so that higher, more expensive rarities drop less often.
- Updated relic donations to the collection; The donations now give ashes along with precious stones
- Unlock rare fish earlier in the campaign so people don’t get blocked
- Attention symbols (!) In shops are now only displayed when you do not have enough of the required item for a particular quest
- Fixed glitches in fireflies
- A handful of crafting requirements for items have been reduced
- Update the salad art
- Fix for storage inventory info panel that does not work at the end of a drag & drop
- Various other changes under the hood to fix various bugs, improve balance, and improve performance
More information about this update can be found on the official website for more details. Cozy Grove is now available for the PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Apple Arcade platforms.
GAME OFFERSGet Twitch Prime for free now and receive items, rewards and free in-game games
Cozy Grove Spry Fox