Conan Exiles Version 1.56 Patch Notes Update – Architects of Argos DLC
Conan Exiles version 1.56 patch notes – Argos DLC architects
Funcom released a new update for Conan Exiles today, we have the full patch notes for Update 40
Conan Exiles Update 1.56 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One. The update includes lots of new content, including new fan behaviors, the Architects of Argos DLC, and bug fixes. Conan Exiles 1.56, you will find that the developers have released the DLC The Architects of Argos. They have added an ordering system to active followers, which will allow you to give orders directly to your partner. They also made some major changes and improvements that could improve AI interaction.
Performance and Stybility
- Deployed a number of optimizations regarding server logs.
- Fixed a number of crashing issues.
- Fixed a number of crashing issues related to AI.
- Added a number of optimizations in regards of characters and AI.
- Fixed an issue that would allow building inside certain locations.
- Fixed an issue with inconsistent return of materials.
- Added new follower behavior settings!
- For the first time, you can customize the rules of engagement of your follower defenses as well as their tactics when in combat.
- Added new command system that will allow you to give direct orders to your active follower.
- This can be controlled via a new radial menu (default button is the interaction key), or giving direct input (by single pressing to move/attack, double press to cancel).
- Added new animations to provide visual feedback to the command system.
- Added and reworked AI behaviors to deepen and improve the playing experience.
- New DLC patck: The Architects of Argos!
Building and Placeables Fixes
- Fixed an issue that would cause the placement brush of placeables to snap to the edges of all assets.
- Fixed an issue where the replacing of ramps and sloped roofs from specific DLCs would work inconsistently.
- Fixed an issue where Riptide light attacks would deal double damage.
AI and Thrall Fixes
- Fixed several instances where friendly and/or hostile AI would become non-responsive towards external threats.
- Reworked several AI components, such as hate list (list of hostile targets) and leash distance (distance they’re allowed to chase their target).
- Resolved several issues where followers would have troubles teleporting to the player.
- Resolved a number of issues that would prevent thralls from using weapon combos.
- Improved AI awareness. They can now detect threats and targets visually and via sounds.
- Fixed a few issues that would allow cheesing bosses’ AI using the leash behavior.
- Fixed a number of issues regarding the Warmaker’s Champion AI and attack patterns.
- Fixed an issue that would cause wights to spawn in unbeatable ways during the Wine Cellar boss fight.
- Fixed an issue where followers would not teleport correctly when player characters do.
- Fixed an issue where KO’d NPCs would teleport for a short distance if interacted with no Bindings equipped.
- Fixed a targetting issue where NPCs would target the foundation beneath instead of the character.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs with a bow would not retaliate against long distance attacks.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs would not attack the player while standing in a particular spot.
- Chilled Godbreaker Plate armor value was inconsistent compared to Godbreaker Plate. This is now fixed.
- Fixed an issue that would cause player characters to get stuck on a chair if placed on a foundation.
- Falling on spikes should no longer negate fall damage.
- Hearts can now be exchanged for rewards at Hannuman’s Grotto again, as intended.
- Stamina cost for dodging has been reduced for medium and light armors.
- Redesigned the Accuracy 40 perk. It is now called Flattening Shot and will allow your heavy shots to push back or knock down targets.
- Improved navigation on interaction radial wheels. You can now use key or button inputs to ease your navigation.
- You can now drag unconscious NPCs while riding a horse.
- Mounts no longer take a follower slot. This means you can now have a follower and a horse at the same time.
Animation and Cinematic Fixes
- Added character animations when issuing commands to followers.
UI and Text Fixes
- Added new radial menu options to control follower behavior.
- Added new follower command menu.
- New key bindings have been added to control the new commands.
- Implemented a smart system on the Interact key when using a controller. Now, if there are valid interact targets, this binding opens the interact menu. Otherwise, the command menu.
- Added tips and hints related to the new Followers systems in loading screens.
- Fixed an issue with the pets’ radial menu.
New follower behaviors
Now you can give your followers a whole new set of engagement rules and tactical preferences to better suit their style of play! Accessible through a new option on the reaction wheel, you can now set different behaviors for your own emotion and pets. Divided into two (engagement and tactics), this will give you better control than ever over how your armies respond to incoming threats.
Within this new menu, you can now choose different rules to share and customize them for each of your followers. These new options in Conan Exiles are as follows: Guard Zone, Guard Lee, Attack All Enemies, Attack Anything, Attack and Chase Distance.
Within this section, you can set the tactical options that your followers will prefer: stand and defend, discuss priorities, set priorities.
For more information and latest updates stay tuned with BreakinGameNews.