Conan Exiles Update 2.1.2 – Patch Notes 1.63 Hotfix Details
Funcom released a new hotfix patch for Conan Exiles today, November 11. You can find all the details about this update below.
The Conan Exiles Update 2.1.2 (1.63) can now be downloaded and installed for PC/Steam and Xbox One. Today’s update fixes crafting bugs and adds improvements.
We’re not sure if the update was released for PS4 (1.63), according to Funcom it was only released for PC and Xbox.
Conan Exiles Patch Notes 2.1.2
- Fixed an issue regarding Garrison Blacksmith benches missing crafting recipes.
- The Redeemed Legion recipe was missing. We found it. No need to call the police.
- Fixed remaining recipe issues with T4 Alchemists.
AI and Thrall Fixes
- Rhinos and Giant Bears would sometimes get frozen in a default pose and not attack back. This has now been fixed.
- The Frostgiant Armor attributes have been rebalanced. Its base value now gives 4 Vitality (down from 16) but now also provides a bonus of 5 Strength. This can be further improved with specialized crafters.
- “Craft an exceptional or flawless item” Journey Step has been removed from the game and substituted with “Craft an improved work-station”.
- Fixed an issue in regards to the Frostgiant Armor not giving bonus attributes.
- Fixed an issue where Vines couldn’t be harvested in the Exiled lands.
- Fixed an issue regarding warpaints visually disappearing when changing race with the Vanity Mirror.
UI and Text Fixes
- The “Rent a server” button should now open the link on the default external browser instead of the internal Steam browser.
- Fixed an issue with the Favorites server filter not working as intended.
For more information and latest updates stay tuned with BreakingameNews.