It’s been a few weeks since Funcom made adjustments to the game, but now there’s news. Funcom released a new update for Conan Exiles today.
the Conan Exiles update 1.61 It is now available to download for Xbox One. According to the official announcement, the PS4 and PC version will also be provided with the update soon.
Conan Exiles patch on August 20 fixes some bugs and balance adjustments are made.
Conan Exiles 1.61 patch notes
Performance and stability
- Introduced a number of server optimizations.
- Added a number of optimizations for server code and server logs.
- A number of database maintenance and optimization features have been added. This can reduce the size of the database files.
- Fixed various crash issues.
- Fixed various stuttering issues.
- Improved error handling on Peer-to-Peer connections (listening servers).
- Fixed an issue where a server’s engagement rules could be overridden to cause unintentional damage to structures.
- Fixed an issue where certain pieces could be stacked.
Building fixes and placeables
- Fixed alignment issues with Argossean vaulted ceilings.
- Fixed collision issues with Argossean beds.
AI and Thrall fixes
- Fixed an issue where follower commands would not work correctly in certain sections of the Sunken City dungeon.
- Fixed various issues with World NPCs regarding Hate List.
- Fixed an issue where followers were not teleporting properly when exiting a dungeon.
- Archers should correctly use power shots when wielding a bow now.
- Ramps and sloping roofs are now AI-compatible.
- Fixed an issue where slaves were not damaging other slaves with ranged attacks.
- Fixed an issue where players could get trapped inside the mesh of a rhino.
- Adjusted mooring distance for the Red Mother. You can now travel a longer distance before returning to your starting position.
- Fixed an issue where slaves could be ordered to damage other players, but could not be returned damage.
- The Abyssal Remnant came out of its slumber and is re-engaging the player characters as intended.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to eliminate slaves in single player / co-op sessions.
- It made followers a little less likely to willfully walk into the lava at the Well of Skelos and be engulfed in blazing flames as if they were walking outside in Oslo these days.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs would let go slower than they should, leaving room for them to be killed without retaliation.
- Purge NPCs should now correctly respond to targets placed on an elevation.
- Purge NPCs should no longer attempt to teleport inside a building when they cannot find their target.
- Invoke tokens now have a 6 hour expiration (was 48 hours)
- Summon tokens can no longer be transferred between inventories. As an exception, they can be looted from a player’s corpse.
- Rebalances follower HP and damage across the board.
- HP gain reduced by an average of 33%. Some high-level followers received an additional 16% reduction in their base values.
- Melee damage reduced by an average of 40%.
- Ranged damage reduced by an average of 30%.
- Reduced the HP of world bosses, dungeon bosses, and group content bosses by an average of 35-40%.
- Removed penalties for slaves using attacks outside of their specialization.
- Avatars should no longer be able to damage structures within a protective dome.
- Players are now vulnerable to projectiles when summoning an avatar.
- Avatar summon time increased to 60 seconds (from 20 seconds).
- Avatars of the same type cannot be summoned at the same time by different players.
- Health regeneration reduced for creatures that return to their original location after reaching their maximum grasping distance.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in a player being unable to attack, jump, or dodge under specific circumstances.
- The lures should work properly now.
- Fixed an issue where a protection dome could remain active even after its shrine is destroyed.
- Some world workstations might be missing from the listening servers. This is now fixed.
- Fixed an issue where players were not taking fall damage.
- Healing Wraps will no longer break the game’s effect on movement.
- Adjusted vertical land claim in certain areas that prevented NPCs from spawning.
Animation and cinematographic arrangements
- Fixed some missing animations while on horseback.
Text fixes and user interface
- Fixed an issue that made a follower’s health bar invisible after taking damage.
- Dog tags should now be visible when riding.
- Followers whose name has been changed will now display their custom name instead of the default in the event log.
- Fixed some spelling errors in the Argossean descriptions. #spellchekkerstrikesback
- Added age column in server browser list. This shows how long a server database has been running since it was created.
- Fixed an issue where combat music would continue to play if the player’s target was released.
- The Combat Music Trigger is now also range dependent, further reducing the situations where it would play indefinitely. #slaytothedrums