Funcom released another review for Conan Exiles today, September 21. You can find all the details about this update below.
the Conan Exiles Isle of Siptah update 2.0.2 can now be downloaded and installed for PC / Steam. This hotfix patch fixes various bugs in the game, performance, stability, exploits, and much more.
Conan Exiles 2.0.2 patch notes
Performance and stability
- Fixed various server crashes related to multi-map functionality.
- Fixed various server crashes related to connectivity.
- Fixed various client crashes.
- Continuous improvements in the anti-mesh function. This feature is still a work in progress and is not currently enabled on official servers. It is activated on Testlive’s servers, where we will continue to collect feedback and telemetry to further refine it.
- Enhanced network security features on dedicated servers.
Building fixes and placeables
- The beam of light would not appear after creating a Focus Altars within the Leyshrines. This is now fixed.
- Fixed an issue where carrying a mount would cause damage in unwanted situations.
AI and Thrall fixes
- Fixed an issue with Surge waves spawning in an inconsistent order. Now they should end up with a boss spawn.
- Fixed various inconsistencies that would cause confusion regarding the rhino mounting system
- Delete the recipes to create a skinned version of Black Rhino and White Rhino (Savage, Killer, Purebred).
- Swap out the highland berries and vines for a 100% chance to create a gray rhino when used as feed in an animal pen.
- Wild Gray Rhino, Killer Gray Rhino, and Purebred Gray Rhino now require salty marine forage to craft
- Increased the amount of heal and the duration of food heal, but it now breaks on damage. Players get double the healing per tick on item usage and double the duration. This results in an increase of approximately 4 times per food consumed.
Generagl bug fix
- Fixed a texture issue with the Den boss.
- Fixed an issue where emotes would interrupt healing animations.
- Fixed a texture issue with Stormglass doors and walkways.
- Wild Surges now do less BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM. Instead, we made it a little more baaaam. #notthezimmerhornbuthey